RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

+7
Flex Nard
transky13
Mr.Fable
Seayn
prodigy12
Veldrin
Tregon
11 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion Empty Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by Tregon Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 am

Basically, this is a survival RPG. The story will unfold as we go along, and all you need to know right now is that you live in the fictional town of Sasket. (Ignore the fact that only a couple streets have names... I got lazy. Razz) Basically, make your characters, and choose where you live. (The 'A's are apartment buildings, and the blanks are normal houses.)

Character sheet:

Name:
Bio:
Where you live:

Please make your bio in depth, because depending on what experiences, jobs, etc your character has had, I will assign you certain skills. Try to keep it realistic and not beef yourself up too much though.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Name: Karrin Mizzrym

Appearance: Basically this.....Soft pale skin, pretty face, and long gorgeous blonde hair, usually worn in a pony tail, and her eyes, a innocent light blue. Black combat boots, black gloves, dark blue jeans, dark grey tank top, and a dark blue coat(like in the pic). Her voice is comforting, and she smells like fresh flowers. She weighs no more, and no less than 100 pounds, and is 5'0.

Bio: Karrin grew up in Sasket, her dad had her go on hunting trips all the time, ever since she was 10. She was taught how to cook by her mother. At age 14 she learned Taekwondo, and got black belt at age 16. When she turned 18 Karrin worked in a bar as a waitress. But that got old, when all the men started flirting with her. She lost her job a year later when a man slapped her rear, and then she broke both of his arms and threw him out in the street. She joined the police at age 20, and was put in the S.W.A.T at age 24.

Where you live: House closest to Police station(trey knows where)

Skills: (As added by Trey.) Rifles, pistols, shotguns, cooking, unarmed, body armor.

Last edited by Veldrin on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by Tregon Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Approved. Wink
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Name: Zack

Appearance: similar to this minus the yellow here... dark short cut hair with a mild 5 o clock shadow,tall and slim aswell as wry,deep brown eyes,pale skin and freckles across cheeks.black t shirt and leather jacket,fingerless leather gloves,dark denim jeans,skater shoes and a climber's back pack full of useful junk.21 years of age

Bio:Zack had just moved out of his parents house to finish high school.he had little family and distant from friends.he sees himself as a loner and gets by on his own using his clever mind and tricks.after a while though zack finaly dropped out and began spending his days working out and watching horors movies.so when the out break occurs zack finaly puts all that skill he learned from horror survival movies in action !

Where you live: louise avenue, farthest from mall...

skills: unarmed and knowledge

Last edited by prodigy12 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:51 pm

No. I add them based on your bio. So... You'd only have unarmed and knowledge. You can still use everything, you're just not likely to be good with it. Razz
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:52 pm

so what could i use with that is there a list of equipment ?
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm

You'll have to find stuff as you go.

If anyone needs to know a bit about zombies, tactics for killing them, etc. http://ozort.org/zombie-handbook/index.php is a good source of info.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Already read it all :p
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Name: Henry O'Donoghue

Appearance: Henry is short and stocky and quite muscular. He works as a physical laborer. He has short red hair, along with a curly red beard. His eyes are green and he has often joked around about being a leprechaun, wearing a green outfit. He usually wears a sleeveless black shirt along with a pair of blue jeans.

Bio: Henry is a physical laborer, he has recently joined a construction team but before has labored as a lumberjack and various other jobs. He has been in a number of brawls. He has moved here after a long work as a thug, hired into a mafia of sorts as a man to help sort things out. He has retired and moved to the town of Sasketch to try and get away from such things, his hope being that he can live peacefully here.

Where you live: Northern-most A

Last edited by Seayn on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Name: Dimitri Petrenko

Appearance: Tall, fit, hardened face, shaved head and a grayish brown goatee & mushstache. Wears a Russia Uniform kinda like this. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/Callofduty/images/1/1a/Rustroop2_5.jpg Has a deep voice with a Russia accent. He weights 200 pounds and is 6 feet tall.

Bio: Dimitri was born in Stalingrad, Russia (later renamed Volgograd) in 1961. He joined the Red Army on his 16th birthday. He fought in the Soviet-Afghan War from 1978-1989. He lost his best friend while on patrol when an Afghan shot down his transport helicopter. He and what was left of his squad held the Afghans back until he was rescued by a near by unit. After the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan and the Soviet Union collapsed he fled Russia and moved to Sasket to get away from all of Russia's troubles.

Where you live: In the apartment near the police station.

Skills: Rifles, shotguns, pistols, assault rifles, body armor.

Last edited by Mr.Fable on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Seayn wrote:Name: Henry O'Donoghue

Appearance: Henry is short and stocky and quite muscular. He works as a physical laborer. He has short red hair, along with a curly red beard. His eyes are green and he has often joked around about being a leprechaun, wearing a green outfit. He usually wears a sleeveless black shirt along with a pair of blue jeans.

Bio: Henry is a physical laborer, he has recently joined a construction team but before has labored as a lumberjack and various other jobs. He has been in a number of brawls. He has moved here after a long work as a thug, hired into a mafia of sorts as a man to help sort things out. He has retired and moved to the town of Sasketch to try and get away from such things, his hope being that he can live peacefully here.

Where you live: Northern-most A
Skills: Melee, toughness, strong.
Mr.Fable wrote:Name: Dimitri Petrenko

Appearance: Tall, fit, hardened face, shaved head and a grayish brown goatee & mushstache.

Bio: Dimitri was born in Stalingrad, Russia (later renamed Volgograd) in 1960. He joined the Red Army on his 16th birthday. He fought in the Soviet-Afghan War from 1978-1989. He lost his best friend while on patrol when an Afghan shot down his transport helicopter. He and what was left of his squad held the Afghans back until he was rescued by a near by unit. After the Soviets withdrew from Afghanistan and the Soviet Union collapsed he fled Russia and moved to Sasket to get away from all of Russia's troubles.

Where you live: In the apartment near the police station.
Skills: Rifles, shotguns, pistols, assault rifles, body armor.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Sweet, thanks Trey. When can we expect actual rpgs to start springing up?
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: Kyle Reese

Appearance: 6’1, long brown hair, medium build, strong but not overly built, basketball sneakers, Chris Paul jersey and saggy and baggy jeans, padded gloves for punching, and weighs around 180 pounds. has three distinctive scars on his face, one on both the top and bottom of his left eye, one on his left cheek, and another on his lip, all from knife fights. however he has one scar on his chin from being thrown out of a bar...

Bio: Kyle lived a hard life with an abusive dad that brutally killed his mother. The horror he saw caused him to realize that the only way to survive is to look after himself. He works for the benefit of himself, no matter what he has to do. When he was 7 he was recruited by a gang after they witnessed him fighting and killing 3 kids twice his age in an intense gunfight. He has since been one of their leading gunman. He must be high to function, he doesn’t know how to survive without the drugs and painkillers he’s on. He can barely see without his painkillers, let alone walk and function. He is extremely intelligent, but doesn’t always realize it. he hates to admit it, but he is a computer nerd. He is extremely talented with technology, but he doesn't like to show it, even in the face of danger. The leader of his gang was named Kris, who took Kyle in like a son. He has extreme loyalty to him, just as he does to anyone he considers a friend. no matter where he is or what hes doing he is always carrying around at least 2 handguns on him at all times. he also stores guns in pretty much everyroom in his house, along with a knife hidden somewhere. The few friends kyle has think he is weird because he never drinks at bars, he just goes to find a lady for the night. Being a weapons master in a gang he has learned how to make a few homemade explosives given the necassary tools, however he needs time to do it. He is however very bad at using them.

Where you live: closest house to the hospital.

so im new to rpg's... how is this gonna work trey? ive had some people explain it, but they said that your the person to ask.

Last edited by transky13 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 pm

I have 2 questions:

1. What year is this set in?

2. What country is Sasket in?
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I know it might matter later but, my character has a pistol in the house for protection(talked it over with Trey, made me have one Razz) and it is a http://www.gunslot.com/store/sig-sauer-competition-p226-x-5-semi-automatic-single-action-full-9mm-5-stainless-stainless-pol with FMC (Full Metal Case ,Truncated Cone) rounds.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 pm

I was thinking about that...

Trey if it's okay with you could I also start with a weapon?

I mean I am a war veteran and I'm sure I'd still have a weapon from the war...
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 pm

I have a hammer, a crowbar, and an axe. I need no pistol, I want no pistol.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 am

QUICKLY! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/375622

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/439275

Play one of those to stop your wanting of the rpg to hurry! (Well....it will actually make you want it more, but....i guess it will keep you...away from...i dont know what im saying...just play those Razz)
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Name: Kenneth but every one calls him Flex.

Appearance: Flex is a tall typical white male with messy brown hair. Flex has vibrant brown eyes and an unshaven face, but handsome features. He weighs about 180 pounds and is lean but well toned. He usually wears black Vans with skulls on them. Long torn blue jeans and a black Disturbed shirt with a black hoodie. He usually looks menacing or pissed off, from years of fighting and battle has shaped him into a cold ruthless person.

Bio: Flex was always a problem child. Even at a young age he was beaten by his parents many times. He was incredibly intelligent but in school he acted up all the time. Flex got involved with the wrong people and started many fights in his life time. In school he once assaulted a teacher, and spent a long time in a detention facility. He developed the nick name Flex, because of his fast reflexives in fist fighting. Out of school Flex tried to put his anger into his career, and he was a boxer for a short period, until he accidently killed some one in the ring. Flex then became a double agent cop. He acted like a cop and was also involved in a street fighting gang called Shadow. Flex helped the gang secretly and continued to move up ranks as an officer. The only reason Flex like's his job as an officer is because of Karrin. Flex is somewhat in love with the female cop, she is his best friend, but he often feel's guilty about his gang in her presence. Flex is well versed in pistol shooting, and rifle shooting, being a cop and in the gang he is around weapons allot.

Do we get weapons?

Where you live: A house near the police building, and Karrin's house.

Last edited by Flex Nard on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah, I was playing some Nacht der Untoten on COD: World at War earlier...

I'm in a Zombie mood...

@ Flex: You find weapons as you go...

So...we have a hot bad ass cop, a horror movie junkie, a ex thug, a hardened Soviet war veteran, a druggy, and a cop who's secretly a gang member...what a team!
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Mr.Fable wrote:
So...we have a hot bad ass cop, a horror movie junkie, a ex thug, a hardened Soviet war veteran, a druggy, and a cop who's secretly a gang member...what a team!

hell yes. who is he druggy? Transky's guy?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Flex Nard wrote:
Mr.Fable wrote:

hell yes. who is he druggy? Transky's guy?

Yes. Razz
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Mr.Fable wrote: Yes. Razz

Gonna be fun. I call the hot chick.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Whatever... she already called ME!

In mother country Russia, Hot chick calls you!

See? See?!

Anyways... We should get in a brawl Flex. It'd be interesting to see who'd win.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:30 pm

That it would. We should have some of our characters know each other, like friends, or enemies. So they just don't meet when the RP starts they have some history or something.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next