RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

+2
Veldrin
Patali
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Ryan walked up to the couple and put his hand over the man's mouth and stuck a knife to his neck. "Scream girl, and he dies. Actually..." he lifted the knife and shoved it into the man's mouth and through the back of his throat. He carved the words "PLAY TIME" into his face and through his lifeless body over the balcony. About half of the people began to panic and scream. Half of those fled the house. The girl was frozen for a moment, and then let out a scream. Ryan grabbed another knife and shoved it into her mouth, but didn't kill her. "Shut the **** up or you die!" he wrapped around to her back and held it to her mouth. With his free hand he grabbed the knife out of the dead man's mouth. He began walking to the stairs as panic arose at the sight of him. "Hello there ladies and gentlemen, i believe it is that time of the party. What time you may ask, and the answer is..." he paused for a moment and tilted his head sideways. "Playtime..." he whispered. "If anybody touches that door or leaves this room, and i mean anybody, people will die. And it won't be pleasant. Now i need a volunteer for a...trick i am going to perform. Any volunteers? I already have this lovely lady. Just need one more person." as he said this people were scrambling about. However, to Ryan's surprise, no body left the room or touched the door. He was looking forward to killing her too. The crowd was panicing, and someone shouted "You call yourself heroes? You call this justice?" Ryan looked at him and said "Who, my good sir, said i was a hero? And who said this was justice? No, this is not justice, this, this is something much more important. This, is something i like to call... fun." He waved his knife around for a second. "Now, do we have any volunteers?"
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Talon had crossed the street, scaled the walls of the house, and crawled in an empty window, high above the hostage’s below. He watched with hatred as the Emancipator murdered an innocent man in cold blood, and used his girl friend as a hostage. Black Talon listened to the Emancipator's words about justice and exclaimed in the dark hatred full voice of Black Talon "No, This is justice!" he said his voice filling the massive ball room. Before the Emancipator could react Talon whirled his throwing talon through the air, relying on his accurate aim. The weapon smacked into the knife, the Emancipator was carrying knocking it from his hands. Black Talon then jumped into the air, grabbing onto one of the many strings of lights, high above the people, ready to use the wire’s as a way to get to the masked killer.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Ryan had lost his knife. "Damn that was my favorite knife" he said as he pulled another out of his shoe. He held the girl and turned to face Talon. "Hello there. I see you enjoy playing too. That was a nice throw. Kinda reminded me of this girl i knew..." he said as Talon took another step towards him. Ryan shoved the knife tighter against the girls neck. "I really don't think this girl enjoys the steps that a...hero...is taking, seeing as how each brings her closer to her death. Now why don't you run along and play super heroes with your other little friends, expecially the guy you met up with at the video place. Don't think he's gonna try anything, because the moment i THINK somethings gonna happen, this girl will have her blood spill, and im not sure your ready for that to be on your hands. Unless of course this is about revenge, and not justice..." Ryan said tauntingly. "You move, and you aren't a hero. You wan't to save lives, go cure cancer. The only way your stopping me is to let this" he said as he tapped her mouth with his knife "die so you can reach me. So whats it gonna be, hero?"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Talon listened to the killer's words and dropped from the wire's to the floor. He hit the floor hard, but stood never the less. He stopped in his tracks and replied "Revenge and justice are one in the same. Now release the woman, and come and fight me like a man. You want to cause chaos, and death. But why kill an innocent woman, when you could be trying to kill a hero?" he asked, his white mask's eyes narrowing.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:01 pm

"Do you honesly think you can make me feel guilty? Remorseful? No, look at what i did to that man. I feel nothing but joy. Why would i not fight you, you may ask. Because, i'm crazy, not stupid. Even with a knife it would be a hard fight. And where would be the fun? If i kill you, thats just one less toy i have to play with. I have killed people like you before. Not much fun...heroes are boring when their dead. They are always too...sleepy to get up and play" Ryan explained. His eyes were narrowing, and he looked to Richie, still hiding in the room. Ryan hoped that Richie would have his fun as soon as Ryan could lure the hero away. "Now explain to me what i benefit, besides losing my chance at fun, if i do kill you? All i would get, is the loss of the chance at making yet another hero look like a villian. So come on, take a step. End this woman's life. You know you want to catch me, so take the step. I killed the sherrif, and you are gonna let me walk away?" Ryan mocked him, trying to instigate his attack. He had lied about killing the sherrif. He wished he had though. He knew, that he could turn the town on the heroes, and that would be fun. All he needed to do is to have the hero take the one fateful step. He looked into the crowd, who were either watching intently, focused on the debate between the two, or trying to find a way out of the house without being noticed. "Take the step dammit! Come on! Kill Me!" he screamed at Talon. "Make your move! Step or leave! Make your choice!"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 am

Veldrin, took a different way in, he stayed on the ground snuck around to a window. He opened it slowly, and quietly. He stepped in, the room was dark, all he could see was a faint outline of some tables and chairs...but there was a door ahead of him. Veldrin stalked over to the door, and opened it, cracking it open a bit. He watched everything happen, and what Black Talon did. Veldrin remained emotionless at the death of the man, he didn't care...his death was necessary to restore Order. He pulled out his combat knife, it was REALLY sharp. He walked out of the room, quietly. "If you want fun, then kill her, but as soon as you do, your life shall cease to exist." The Black Knight said, most likely suprising Ryan that he was already behind him, about 30 feet away.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:06 am

"Ahh. Isn't my good friend the Black Knight. How are we doing today? As i was explaining to your friend, its not a choice of my acts of evil that matter here, but the choice of his acts of heroism. Will he, or won't he take the step that will ultimately lead to her death. Perhaps you should give him some advice, seeing as he clearly can't make up his own mind." Ryan said as he tightened the knife against her neck harder and put his back to the staircase he stood on in order to face them both. "Hey Richie, it's your time to play!" Ryan shouted out to his friend, still in the room they entered from.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:34 am

"Talon. If she dies because of us, it will just lead to order being restored. It is just a price to pay for restoring peace, as limited it may be. She will most likely die either way, i mean look at him." The Black Knight said, "And he either has a friend with him, or he is bluffing. But this girl is going to die today. Try to save her, or let her die without even an attempt. If you don't try...i don't know who the hell you are." he said, now getting ready for a fight, either from this Richie fellow, or just The Prankster.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 am

"I, am a man of my word you see. Attacking me, will bring her death. However backing off, and leaving me the **** alone, will stop my blade from killing this innocent. So play my game heroes. And Richie! Get out here now! We have a problem. Dammit. You wan't something done, you gotta do it yourself. So you seriously gonna try this or not? Take the step. Make me kill her. Make me!" He looked at the Black Knight. "You. You call yourself a hero. You are willing to let an innocent die, just so you can bring your order. As long as the emancipator's exist, order shall not. Order shall never exist, even if we don't. It is nothing. Their will always be corruption, evil, no matter what steps you take to stop it. So whats it going to be. Will either of you try something, or you gonna walk away?" He looked out to the crowd. The amount of people was diminishing. There were maybe 20 people left. Then he realized that he had to make his decision soon, because his cover, his window of escape was diminshing. "Make your choice! Back off or come and fight. I've got things to do!"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 am

Veldrin laughed, "Of course there will always be chaos. Order can never be controled correctly. No one understands how to rule correctly." He said, "Rule with care, and compassion, then some people attack knowing your weak. Rule with an Iron fist on the other hand, and everyone will listen. They shall think of destroying you, but the chances of them succeding? Not very high. And your so called word? You are an agent of chaos, your word means nothing. And i don't call myself a hero. There is no name for what i am. I care only to bring Order, not save people's lives. See that woman in your arms? She means nothing to me, she is just another tool to conquer over evil, chaos. And one last thing. The emancipators...they won't exist in a matter of days. I PERSONALLY, will make sure of that." The Black Knight grinned under his scarf, and playing with his knife.

OOC: i'm going to sleep. Night
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 am

Ryan smiled under his mask. Finally, someone worthy to challenge him. Finally, someone without rules. He was looking forward to fighting him another time. "Well, you guys are taking quite a long time, so i have come to a conclusion. Richie! Now you can finally come out! Enough playing, nows the time!" He screamed, seemingly to no one.. He stared at the girl for a second. He licked his lips and put his mouth by her ear. "Bye" he whispered. he slit the girls throat and launched her over the balcony. The moment the lifeless body hit the ground, the crowd screamed. Blood was smeared all across the ground, and blood poured out of the young woman's neck. Ryan, laughing sadistically, and tossed his knife through the air to himself as he watched Richie come from his hiding spot. He turned and met the Black Knight's eyes. "Lets play a game. Heads i fight the Black Knight, tails i face Talon." the Prankster explained while showing his coin. He flipped it through the air. "Looks like heads. Lets have some fun..."

ooc: dammit ink. thought you were gonna help me out. lol

see ya later vel

Last edited by transky13 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 am

OOC: sorry mate i was gone all day Razz

lets just pretend i was never there lol because i can'tthink of a reason i didn't help you...lets say ill help you tommorow night Smile
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

wow guys really? I had to get off, could you have just waited for me and Ink? Instead of hanging me from a stair case? wtf I mean I was not even on the stairs, but oh well, what's done is done.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm

ooc: i was on the stairs. my bad. lol. i took it as you being on the stairs too.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Patali Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

OOC: Where is everyone now? I just read everything, but i don't understand the last few posts. Who's still at the mayor's.

Patali

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:16 pm

OOC: We had a miss-understanding(sp), and Transky needs to edit his post about making Flex hang. But, From my understanding Ink, Flex, Tran, and I are at the mayors.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 pm

OOC:Misunderstanding... Razz I'm walking around the town.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 am

Yeah we are all still at the mayors
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Patali Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Marcus sees the havoc happening at the mayor's. People running wildly from the scene, screaming of terrible bloodshed. Marcus, not wanting to be noticed by any Emancipators, climbs up the side of the building and through a window. No one notices him sneaking into the main room. He steps out of the light, revealing himself. His white clothes reflecting all possible light. It would indeed be a very frightening sight for any villians. The Angel watching over the battle below.

"Stop!" yells Marcus.

Patali

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:40 pm

ooc: i edited. i only threw him to the ground and fled... or we could go back to where i called for ink and he comes out and handles veldrin... idk. sorry i was gone for a while... actually, would it be better if i deleted the post where i killed the girl? or maybe instead have me call for ink, and he takes on one of you, until patali's guy shows up? advice please
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 am

ooc- no offense but it still dose not make sense. You were on the ballcony, I was on the ground floor.... and I doubt you could of thrown him like that fix please?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 am

ooc: edited again. i thought we were both on the ground floor now. lol. i thought you landed by me, so we were close enough to throw her at you. sorry. lol.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:22 am

OOC: Okay lets all start again we all fled EVERYONE LEAVES THE HOUSE WITH ME AND TRANSKY ESCAPING BACK TO THE SCHOOL AND THEN TO OUR SEPERATE HOUSES, ALL YOUR HEROES GO YOUR OWN WAY OR WHATEVER THE **** AND THEN WE START ALL NEUTRAL FROM THE NEXT MORNING

if that would make things easier
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Patali Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: Everything's fine! Everythin's okay! We'll just go with what we've got now, and just pretend the the scene where he was thrown off never happened. Everyone's in the house still.

As soon as the Angel of Markdale enters, so does another. Recognized by his large, Lincoln-style top hat, and a zombie Halloween mask. Probably fifteen or sixteen. He was the leader of the Emancipators, simply known as Lincoln. He pointed his gun upwards towards the sky, shooting a couple rounds. He was one of only a few to have a firearm.

"What is going on here?" said Lincoln angrily. Not waiting a second, he angrily draws his gun and kills one of the civilians in the home. "ANSWER ME!"

Patali

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Seayn notices another person dressed in a hoodie, climbing up a wall that belonged to the mayor's mansion. He rolled his shoulders forward, walking towards the front door, ramming his shoulder against the door, trying to break it in, or simply open it if it isn't locked.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next