RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

+2
Veldrin
Patali
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Black Talon watched in horror as the Emancipator sliced open the girl's neck. He watched in almost slow motion as the knife slashed her neck open, spilling its contents onto the floor, then as her lifeless body was dumped off the balcony, landing with a thud, a few feet from him. He watched the pool of blood pooled underneath her stained clothes. Talon's eyes narrowed, as red hot anger threatened to take control. Justice must be served! He thought reaching into his utility belt, and drawing another metal talon. As he drew it he watched as the Emancipator flipped a coin in the air, he did not wait for it to land, as he aimed and threw the projectile through the air. It arched up; aiming toward the Emancipator's masked face, in a direction that would surely scar his face (didn’t you want scars like the Joker?). Talon whirled around as he heard a booming gunshot, his eyes connected with another Emancipator, this one dressed as Lincoln.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by transky13 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:09 am

ooc: i thought patali was a hero? and ink, you can still help now. PLEASE? lol. i just figured out what was going on!(sort of) btw flex i can take cuts and bruises, but scars ruin the good boy side to my charactar, the one that keeps his identity hidden.

"Shit" Ryan said as he ducked under the metal talon. It grazed the side of his shoulder, leaving a gashing wound. "Screw the coin. You're mine." He said as he stormed down the stairs. "Richie or Mr. Lincoln over there can have him, i get you." He pulled out his 3rd knife(has 4, you just don't know it) and held one in each hand. "You wanna play? Now's your chance!" He said as he approached Talon, knocking all those in his path out of his way until he reached his destination. He approached him to about ten feet, and just started staring at him, tilting his head sideways in a creepy way.

ooc: so are we gonna agree to an outcome of the fight flex? jw.
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 am

OOC- oh yeah, mkay that worked out then. Well I don't want to die, and I'm sure you do not want to either, maybe like a draw or one of us loses and escapes. I think my guy is stronger, and better at combat.

Black Talon crossed his two burly arms across his chest as the thin blades slid out of his gloves with a loud SKINT. He smiled "yes, let’s let chaos and justice play" he said narrowing his eyes, ready to attack at a moments notice. He also had to stay cautious of the other Emancipators in the room.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am

ooc: i was planning on losing, and i even have my escape plan. an intelligent freak like me always has a plan Twisted Evil
hows it gonna work though? just take turns posting little lines of what happens, or should we agree and then post it in one big post?
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:17 am

oooc- either way is fine with me.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:24 am

ooc: so these are going to be semi-short posts right?

Ryan looked at him. He just stared. He thought to himself "Time to die." He took his knife and took a swing, intent on cutting his strong arm. He wanted the "hero" to live. He needed a new playmate, and this one seemed perfect. He was surprised by the reflexes he had. However if things got bad, Ryan had a trick up his sleeves. He had a sort of pressurized ball, that on contact would make a mini explosion releasing a small cloud of smoke. He kept it in his sleeves, just incase things that too close for comfort. However he was hoping he wouldn't need it as he swung his knife.

ooc: sorta like that okay with you? or however you want to. just tell me. cuz im new to rp'ing... and if im gone for a long time, then take control of my guy and go through the fight, just don't beat me too bad and let me escape with the smoke ball i was talking about.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Black Talon's world slowed around him as adrenalin and his reflexes kicked into gear. He flipped his hand, catching the emancipators knife. The blade from his glove met the knife that they slashed together. Talon twisted his wrist, pulling away from the blade, and with his other hand slashing at the emancipators chest.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:09 am

Ryan felt the pain in his chest suddenly surge. He kicked at Talon, and kicked him back a few feet. Holding only one knife now, he thrusted it at Talon. The moment he began his second attack, he knew he had made a mistake. From the first attack, he could tell that Talon was much better at hand to hand combat than him. But he made the thrust anyway, and hoped for the best. Aiming for Talon's heart, he charged in.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Patali Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:00 pm

OOC: Sorry I havn't been on. My aunt died Thursday. Also transky, in response to your wondering why i was playing an Emancipator: I'm the gamemaster, I can play however many characters I want, when I want.

Patali

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:04 pm

ooc: i know. i just got confused for a second, thinking you were a good guy fighting good guys, and then...idk. lol. and sorry bout your aunt.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Black Talon coughed as the was kicked a few paces from the Emancipator. He doubled over holding his chest for a moment before, righting himself. As he did he had only seconds to dodge another knife attack, Talon dodged to the right, the knife missing his heart, but burying itself into his shoulder. Talon cried out, and tried to slam one of his fists into the Emancipator's face.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Ryan knew he got lucky with the stab. He shouldn't have hit anything at all. He took a hit to the face, and looked into Talon's eyes. He twisted the knife, pulling out a small chunk of flesh. Nothing too serious, but it would cause quite a bit of pain. He then slammed a fist into the hero's stomach, and backed away. "Aww. Is the hero gonna cry?" he said mockingly, underestimating the hero's strength and capabilities.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Patali Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 am

Marcus saw Lincoln enter, the leader of the Emancipators. He rushes towards him, to disarm him of his gun. He couldn't let him kill another person. Lincoln was too quick though, and he saw the Angel coming. Lincoln laughs, twisting his pistol before shooting the Angel of Markdale n the chest.

Marcus flies back, hitting the ground with a thud. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" he screams out. He had never been shot before, and it was the worst pain he had ever felt. He had been holding his hand over the wound, and when he raised it up, it was covered in blood. He wanted to keep fighting, but he couldn't, he was just too weak. He watched Lincoln kill another civilian.

Lincoln laughed as he killed. He looked at the fight between the fellow Emancipator, and the Black Talon. Annoyed by both of them, he shoots the knife out of Ryan's hand. "Go home little boy." said Lincoln sternly. He then looked to the Black Talon, "And you, take your little friend when you leave, he needs medical attention." Lincoln twisted his pistol, and then shot a screaming woman, before calmly walking out.

Patali

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:38 am

Black Talon cringed as the blade was wrenched from his wound. After the Emancipator had been slugged in the face, he slammed his fist into Talon's chest. Talon barely felt the blow, but his attention was suddenly taken from his adversary to the direction of another blaring gun shot. Black Talon watched in horror as another hero was gunned down. He watched Lincoln kill another innocent, and heard his dark words. Talon knew he had to save his ally; he sprinted to the fallen hero, and attempted to lift him off the floor.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Ryan just started laughing histerically when he saw the hero get shot. Then Ryan had the knife shot out of his hand. "What the hell are you doing boss . Im gonna cause some hell whether you like it or not!" Ryan screamed at him. Then Talon took off after the hero. "What the hell are you doing? Scared of my little prank?" he screamed after him, pulling out and tossing a knife along with his words, which barely missed his head and instead hit a young child heading to the door. He stumbled over to another civilian during the chaos around him while rubbing his face. Talon definitely could pack a punch. Ryan took out his final knife and grabbed a woman. "You look good enough to eat. As a matter of fact..." he said then he bit her neck, tearing at her flesh. She struggled and elbowed him, so he slit her throat.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 am

Black Talon lifted the hero off the bloody floor; he could not let him die here. Talon swerved in and out of terrified civilians standing around, confused on what to do. He reached the large double doors that led out side and yelled "run, if you want to live!" this set many of the remaining civilians into motion as they ran toward exits. Talon sprinted outside, and jumped to the rooftops. He jumped from rooftop, to rooftop quickly, heading in the direction of the hospital.

OOC- should I take him to the hospital, but like take his costume of first? Or just take the bullet out, and patch him up at my house (which would be more secretive, and no one would know that the kid’s real identity, or superhero got shot)?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 pm

ooc: ...idk... does the public besides the people at the party know bout the heroes? im feeling we need a little bit more background for this rp to work out well...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Black Talon jumped from roof top to roof top. Skidding over shingled, and holding tightly to the wounded hero in his arms. Black Talon, had already removed the bullet with the thin blade on his gloves, and he was not holding his hand over the wound to stop the bleeding. Talon knew he might not be able to save the kid on his own, and that he needed to take him to the hospital. Talon saw the hospital loom ahead; he jumped to an apartment building next to the hospital, and slipped into an open window in the large hospital.

Talon placed the fallen hero on a medical bed, and waited. After a few minutes a female doctor came into the room, to see if it was vacated she was about to scream, when Talon grabbed her by her arm, and placed his firm hand over his lips. He whispered into her ear "my friend is hurt, he needs immediate medical attention. Do not take off his mask, just save his life, if you try to take off his mask, or call the police I will hurt you. We are the good guys, and I can't let you reveal his identity" Talon said. The female doctor nodded, and Talon released her. Her face looked pale, and worried, and she moved over to the injured hero to examine his wound.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:36 pm

He laughed histerically as the dead girl fell to the ground. What a day. He had never felt so... energized. Something in the air, perhaps the blood, was exciting him. "Let's play a game..." He said as he walked up to the bathroom door on the ground floor. He turned around and faced what was left of the massive crowd their minutes ago. "What the hell are you staring at? Or do you want to play instead?" He turned the knob and opened the door, quitely slid through without opening the door far, and silently shut it back. Nobody heard anything, untl they heard the screams of a teenager. "OHHH SHIT! GET OFF ME! NO NO NO!" Everybody heard those screams of agony. Then nothing. For minutes nobody outside the bathroom did anything. Then the sound of a drain emptying became audible, but faint. A brave man approached the room, and turned the knob slowly. Before he could open the door, a puddle of bloody water flowed out. He pulled the door open, and saw a small bloody boy in a tux sitting on the toilet, with a boy with a mask on looking like Ryan's secret identity, sitting lifeless in the bathtub. The young boy looked up to the adults surrounding him and asked, "Can I go play?"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 am

Black Talon waited for a few hours, as various doctors, patched the fallen hero up. Black Talon walked over the patient bed and lifted the kid into his arms. The nurse from earlier cried out "you can't take him he needs rest!" Black Talon growled back "I know what I'm doing" with that he walked over the window, slung the kid over his shoulder, and crawled up the side of the building.

Black Talon used the rooftops to return to his apartment. He slid in his window, and laid the kid on his couch before walking to his room. Talon yawned, before falling onto his bed, and quickly falling asleep, still in costume.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:50 am

Ryan knew Talon could probably find a hero to play with in the hospital, so he went there without his mask. He was quite happy with how much fun he had that night. But he wanted more. He arrived at the hospital and said he was a friend of the masked kid, the one that saved his life. It was a lie, but they bought it. They took Ryan to him, but the moment Ryan looked into the room all he could see was Talon running away with the hero. Ryan was didn't know why Talon was leaving, but it angred Ryan a little. Ryan then walked home, watched some t.v., and ate.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4