RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's(Role Play)

4 posters

Go down

Hero's(Role Play) Empty Hero's(Role Play)

Post by King Bandit Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Hero's is now open, I will post mine soon. But go ahead and start. Sorry for the late thread, work gets me.

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Hero's(Role Play) Empty Re: Hero's(Role Play)

Post by prodigy12 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 am

zack looked out his condo high above New York, the city was aglow with amber light as night fell.the television blurted a news report, more bombings in iraq and soldiers being killed.one stood out though, hostages.

zack sighed and grabbed his stun stick and jumped to his closest site to the hostages as the news report had specified.inside the terrorist camp he jumped inside a hum-V and hot wired it.

as the engine started the men inside the camp rose with a start and started yelling threats in arabic.It was too late, zack hit the gas and burst from the chain link gates of the camp.he drove for about an hour towards the the next camp, it was next the border of the US military's terroritory, they couldn't strike though because of the potential harm to the hostages....but they didnt know about zack...

Last edited by prodigy12 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Scorcher ran faster than he had ever in his life. He heard the whooshing of air, and what sounded like sound booms. Scorcher jumped into the air, activating fire from the souls of his feet, and rocketing to his left. The hot desert sand where he had just been exploded outward, sending charred ruble in all directions. Scorcher extended his arms, blasting oncoming debris with flame balls. Hovering over the sand, he turned to look on his attackers.

Not far behind him, rolled on the never ending pursuit. A tank, and five hummers, with mounted chain guns. While the tank got ready to fire again, the hummers peppered the hot sand with bullets, sending up mini cyclones of sand, where the bullets connected with the earth. The first Hummer in the line drove right at Scorcher. Scorcher put up his arm, letting out a jet of fire, melting the bullets coming his way. He stood still as the Hummer approached at incredible speeds. Time seemed to slow as the hummer approached, the soldier in the drivers face widened, sweat dripped from his face, the look of terror was plastered on his face, he knew that Scorcher was not going to move, and that his life was about to end. He was right, before the hummer collided with the fiery hero, scorcher released allot of power into his left fist, turning it into a giant ball of flame, when the hummer was inches away from turning scorcher into road kill, he slammed his fist into the vehicle, the front of the hummer exploded, and from the power of the hit, the hummer flew up into the air, flying over scorcher, and landing a few feet behind him, exploding into a inferno.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:57 pm

Kris knew today was going to be his lucky day. He walked to the gas station from his New York Penthouse, seeing many familiar faces on the way. "Hey Rick, you don't mind if i rob you of your coffee do ya?" He shouted to his buddy as he walked into the gas station.
"Na, take a cup. Its on me! Still owe ya for that lottery ticket you bought me!" Rick shouted back laughing. Kris grabbed a cookie and a coffee, and a newspaper too.
"Speaking of lottery tickets, I'm feeling kind of lucky today. Hit me with the most expensive ticket you got? And if i win, I'll give you half." Kris told his friend.
"Sure thing pal!" Rick shouted back as he went behind the counter. "How about this one... You have the chance at $100,000,000" He shouted from behind the counter.
Kris just nodded his head as he bit into his delicious cookie. "Dammit these cookies are good." He mumbled to himself. "Hey, I'm gonna go use the restroom. Scratch my ticket, and watch my stuff. I'll be right back." As he walked towards the bathroom, he noticed a man with a gun get out of his car and approach the building. "God dammit. This was gonna be a good day." He mumbled to himself.
He put on a ski-mask to hide his identity, and pulled out two small pistols. "Give me the god damn money! Me and my friend! We wan't it all! And scratch that ticket. If its a winner I want it!" was heard coming out of the mouths of two overly muscular men. Kris looked into the relflection made from a security camera, and used it to pinpoint his targets. He could see one of the thugs, who were clad in all black biker uniforms, lighting a cigarette behind the head of the man looking at a lottery ticket. "Its not your lucky day." he mumbled to himself. Kris blindfired from out of his cover, which was an isle wall in the packaged food isle, and hit the lottery ticket head on, which in turn went strait through the skull of the man holding it to his face. Not only was it perfect enough like that, but it also struck the lighter in the taller man's hand behind him, catching him on fire. Not that it mattered, because the bullet ended up going through the back of the man's mouth. Everyone gathered around the two bodies while Kris silently grabbed his stuff and snuck out of the station to his penthouse. Its a shame that he shot the ticket, because it was a winner.

Last edited by transky13 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 am

zack was able to get the position of where the hostages were thanks to the news report but unfortunatly not exctly which tent they were in.he sat there onto of a ridge of sandstone,the stolen Hum-Vpakred and waiting for him, biut he wouldnt need it.

he used a set of binoculars to take a galnce at the compound, several heavily middle eastern men surrounded the perimeter which was a high raised wall and a chain link fence gate leading inside, thaks to the ridge he was on he was able to veiw the tents inside the one in the center was the most heavily gaurded. " guess thats where they'll be." he figured, he took one last galnce and waited for a gaurds to start pacing the opposite way and he teleporedbehind him...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Kris put his thumb on his door's lock. It was one the many security features he had in his penthouse. He sat down on his couch and grabbed his newspaper and started reading. He turned on the news and saw something about hostages in the middle east. "Boring." Kris muttered as he flipped the channel. He had thought about joining the army, using his gift in a way society could understand. But then who would protect the people here? He had killed his fair share of corrupt police officers, and he was sure the majority of the officers on the force were either being currently paid off by gangs, or would gladly accept if the offer presented itself. He continued flipping channels until a news story caught his eye. A pretty lady appeared onscreen.
"Two armed gunman holding up a gas station were just killed in the act. We have some video footage from a security camera showing how the scene played out. Surprisingly, no witnesses noticed the man responsible for these killings. Here is the footage."
The video showed Kris sneaking up behind one of the isle walls, pulling out two handguns. He peered directly at the camera for a moment, and turned and shot the thugs that were just off screen. He then walked around to another isle.
"We interviewed the witnesses, who claimed to only see the bodies collapse and one of the thugs catch on fire. The cashier at the station, Rick Bartillo, claims that the man was only helping. The officers at the scene, however; disagree saying that this man should not take the law into his own hands. They believe it is the man responsible of over a couple hundred deaths in the city, most being criminals, but a few being police officers. The officers also..."
Kris turned off the television. Everytime he saved someones ass he got blamed for doing something wrong. He thought maybe he should just let the city take care of its own sorry self. Then his police radio went off.
"All availible units return to station. Masked gunman killing civilians and officers outside. Believed to be involved in the gas station shoot out."
Kris looked at the radio for a second. What was going on? He went to his bed and pulled out his t.v. remote, and pushed the numbers 1219 and watched his bed flip over, and his floorboard slide over. He looked as his real suit arose from darkness below where his bed was.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 pm

..zack's hand clamped tight over the gaurds mouth while his other hand pinned his rifle to his side where he couldn't put it to use.the guard struggled but zack stomp a heavy boot on the back of his knee, the man stiffled a yell and fell to the ground.zack was happy to put him out of his misery as he brought his foot up and stomped his throat.

Zack peeked through the zippered flap of the tent, there kneeled two figures with bags over their heads military uniform still attached though their side arms and paddings were removed, another gaurd stood between them.he caght notice of zack and rasied his weapon.zack jumped infront of him and brought the rifle down to his foot, the gaurd pulled the trigger and screamed as he noticed he had just shot off his own toes he fell silently whimpering.

zack quickly grabbed th two men as the camp came to life as men yeled and brandished weapons, he jumped and stood at the familiar US military camp.zack ley go of the hostages as the marines ran forwards and before thyey could see zack he was back at his condo in New York he sighed "that was close." and he fell asleep on the couch...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Kris reached out and pulled on his black pants, which felt like sweatpants, but were much more protective. He pulled his shirt over his head, a black long sleeve shirt, his black gloves, and his ski mask, which was a home made ski mask that had the eyes cut out, but the breathing felt like you wore nothing on your face. He then slid his glasses on top of the mask. He was ready, but decided to ensure he had enough weapondry, so he grabbed another pistol. He walked out to his window, and looked outside for a minute, getting ready mentally. Not for the fight, but for what he had to do next. He stared at the water below, knowing that it was probably cold. He then pushed a button underneath his couch, and the window slid over. He walked over to the wall next to his door, and found a bungie cord he had tied onto the wall. He tied it to his leg, and took a running leap out the window. He could see the fire from the police station as he fell. When he was within one hundred feet he began quickly untying it, and did a front flip at the very last second. "Shit." he said looking down. He plunged into the water, sinking deep. He floated back up to the surface, and made his way to his motorcycle.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 am

Scorcher dodged the turret fire from the hummers, and the massive blast from the tanks. Shit, I know their every secret, they are not going to stop till I’m dead he thought, as his sweat evaporated instantly from his flames. Scorcher rose higher in the air, before swooping down, his flaming fist slammed through the metal roof of the hummer. The hero easily peeled the roof off, and through the metal sheet, into the racing sand. The driver and passenger looked up in horror, and the hummer, swerved violently. Scorcher reached down and grabbed the neck of the driver of the hummer and wrenched him from his seat. The man screamed, and struggled, as Scorcher lifted him into the air. The hero brought his face close the terrified guard “let you be a message to the others, that I will stop at nothing till D.A.R.K is no more!” and with that he activated the flames on his hands, catching the screaming solider on flames. Scorcher hoisted the burning soldier higher into the air, and threw him with all his might, sending the burning body, into the front of another hummer, Scorcher smiled, as the hummer burst into flames.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down