Darkness of SLythnar: Part II

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Darkness of SLythnar: Part II

Post by hunter on Wed May 06, 2009 11:38 am

"I agree with Darnil, I'm ready just tell where to go and i'll go." Luke said as he clenched his fists.

Mitchell stood around staring at the lycan, he tilted his head to the side as the lycans head faced downward. He moved to the bars and stared some more.
hunter

Male
Number of posts : 37
Location : somewhere in hell maybe next to the pack of bon bons
Registration date : 2009-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Wed May 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Senthrnar smiled at Veld'rain's remark un-sheathing his wicked blade; he slashed the silver bars, holding the lycan back, into pieces. The cut bars clanked to the floor, and the lycan jumped from the cage, dodging past Senthrnar and running towards the door. Senthrnar activated more cages, and they rose from the floor. He slashed them open letting four or five lycans loose. Senthrnar smiled at Veld'rain's remark un-sheathing his wicked blade; he slashed the silver bars, holding the lycan back, into pieces. The cut bars clanked to the floor, and the lycan jumped from the cage, dodging past Senthrnar and running towards the door. Senthrnar activated more cages, and they rose from the floor. He slashed them open letting four or five lycans loose.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mawlkar nodded "You are right" he said. He activated his view screen, turning it to Live, and addressing the whole base. His voice could be heard over the loud speakers as well. Mawlkar cleared his throat before starting "Faithfull fighters of The Bloody Stake, The Forsaken, and all our other allies, it is time. We move out now. If you wish to fight against the White Fang, and finally defeat them. Go to the weaponry rooms, and use a vehicle. Our main attack force shall be congressing outside the White Tower. I and a special group, who are already with me, shall infiltrate a base. While the third group shall draw out the vampires leader. Move out now, The Bloody Stake shall have their revenge!" he ended the statement with a loud howl, before switching the live feed off, and clicking his pistols "Time to roll boys. Matt, want to come with me, or another group?" he asked.
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Wed May 06, 2009 11:55 pm

"I suppose I should go at first. Pulling Sethrnar away before he even realizes that I'm not the real Alkendar. He'll probably take a while to recognize that anyways since he hasn't seen him in quite a while, believing him dead." Darnil said, his maw contorted in a snarl. He moved towards the door, growling by the time he reached it. He seemed as if he was getting himself ready for a battle. He turned about at the door, his eyes flicking from Mawlkar to Alkendar. "Anything else I should know before I go?"
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Thu May 07, 2009 6:50 am

Mawlkar looks to his friend and nods "Good luck" he said. A group of special op heavily armed l
Lycans surround, the false Alkendar. Mawlkar motioned to the men "These are your men; they will protect you with their lives, and do any thing you say. Be careful my friend. If any of us survive this day, then we shall meet again brother" he said in his best sentimental voice.

Mawlkar waited a few moments, till James returned. Flanking behind James was another group of black clad lycans. They wore special face masks, and all carried high powered weapons, they were the best, of the best. Mawlkar turned to Jace, “You can come with me, or head to The Spire with the rest” he then turned to Matt “The times now kid, lets see what you can do” he said walking out his door, James and his ten special op commandos following.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter on Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Luke had come back from the weapons room. He was ready for his fight against the white towers defences and all who inhabited its walls. He growled a little bit. He then set off with the group who where heading to the white tower. He jumped in the vechile while others where piling in. Then Luke turned around to the Lycans in the back and said "We will wait till Mawlkar tells us to go, but check the boot a got a little surprise from the weapons room" He laughed to them.

Mitchell watched the lycans being released from there cages, he then sat on the operatinal table were he remembered vampires tortuing humans. It stank of old blood, his eyes closed as he took a wiff, but when he opened his eyes the fight had gotten better.
hunter

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 on Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Matt held his backpack and reached inside. He pulled out his dissassembled sniper rifle, and put it together. "I think I'll come with you." he said to Mawlkar. "I'm not sure how much damage I'm going to be able to do though." he was hoping he wouldn't get in the way more than he helped. His father had told him he was one of the best shooters he had ever seen though, and Matt tried to remember that. However he had never seen anyone else really snipe before. "What do you need me to do sir?" he asked his newfound leader.
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 am

Alkendar... or a Darnil disguised as Alkendar left the base, ready for his mission. His adrenaline was pumping, his rage beginning to trickle in and block out logical thought. He got a few blocks away from the base and then let out a loud howl, echoing down the streets and able to be heard from quite a distance. He figured that he should make his way closer to the Tower so that's where he headed, hoping to get Sethrnar to get a glimpse of him.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Fri May 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Mawlkar turned to Matt "You will do fine kid" he said leading the troop down a series of twisting tunnels. Finally they came to a new formed tunnel, that wasn’t the flat smooth tunnels like the rest; it looked more like a cave. Dripping water cold is heard. Alkendar raised his mechanical arm activating a magical green light before the group stepped into the tunnel.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lycan warriors piled in various vehicles speeding across Slythnar. When they got to the massive wall separating the Vampire district from the rest of the city, the lycans activated their rockets, blowing large holes in the wall before continuing their drive.

Senthrnar red eye glowed bright and the escaping lycans exploded in a shower of blood. The blood floated through the air, before being consumed by Senthrnar. The vampire lord looked at his squad “It is time, the lycans are making their way to The White Tower, now it is time to crush them!” he exclaimed. Senthrnar rose into the air, flew from the building and headed toward the tower, when he heard a loud howl. He swiveled “Alkendar!” he hissed.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter on Fri May 08, 2009 3:01 pm

"Yes, i love rockets" Luke screamed while driving. "Hey you" he said pointing to a Lycan in the back. "Open the sun roof and grab the suprise i was talking about" (By the way i was waiting for someone to tell me what the weapon can be) The Lycan reached into the back as another opened the sun roof. The lycan rumging in the boot found the weapon and gave a slight grin as he popped out the top of the car howling.

Mitchell looked at Senthrnar "LYCANS making there way to the White Tower, those filthy little vermin" He said as he grabbed his weapons and headed out, He did not hear Senthrnar saying "Alkendar". But he waited for Senthrnar and the others to come with him.
hunter

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Fri May 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Senthrnar flew through the air at frightening speeds. He flew past air ships, the hovering vehicles swerving out of the way. Senthrnar crashed right through one, continuing through the explosion unhurt. He in mid-flight he transformed into his bat form. He sniffed out his target spying him dashing trough the streets. Senthrnar screamed "ALKENDAR!!!!" he said spying his long lost enemy. Hundreds of thoughts flew through the twisted vampire's mind How is he still alive! I saw him dead! Senthrnar closed his fist ready to strike.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Fri May 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Darnil turned to glare at Sethrnar, throwing back his head to let out the loudest howl he could manage again. With that He turned, running with all of the speed he could muster, trying to keep Sethrnar away from the Tower long enough for the plan to work. His teeth were bared in a snarl and his claws dug into the ground, tearing up chunks as he ran.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 on Sat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Matt could feel the tension. He awaited his revenge, and plotted in his mind the most gruesome and evil ways he could avenge his parents death. He gripped his gun and anticipated the battle that was about to come.
transky13

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Sun May 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Senthrnar let out a blood curtling bat like screetch “I should if finished you 100 years ago brother!” he said diveing toward Alkendar. Alkendar’s men stood their ground as their leader fled. They opened fire at the incoming Senthrnar. Their bullets disintegrated around the vampire monster, Sentrnar’s bat like claws gripped his ancient sword, he flew past the men swinging his sword. The lycan squad stood for a moment dumbfounded that they were spared; until their heads slipped off each other into two halves. The lycans bodies collapsed onto the street bleeding everywhere.

Mawlkar continued down the tunnel, lost in thought.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Mon May 11, 2009 2:33 am

Darnil heard Sethrnar's screech, knowing the powerful vampire was coming after him. He had seen the devastation that he could bring when he had fought the dragon and now it was Darnil's turn to fight him. He just hoped he could catch him by surprise. Darnil didn't really ever stop running, he merely dug his powerful legs into the ground, launching himself with all of the force he could muster at the moment at Sethrnar, hoping he wouldn't meet the same fate as those who had followed him. He managed to flip around in the air, turning about to face Sethrnar, he waited for the moment when he was inches away then snapped his maw open and closed, trying to fit them around Sethrnar's neck, his claws trying to latch on to him and force him to the ground.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter on Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 am

"You drive" He shouted at the Lycan who was using the Gatling Gun, Luke then grabbed the Gatling, and held it out as the Lycan tried to regain control of the hummer. (By the way are we still driving to the White Tower or are we there)

Mitchell ran as fast as he could trying to get to the White Tower. He finally jumped over hit the White Tower and bounced off. "Lycans!" He mumbled to himself grabbing his to pistols.
hunter

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Mon May 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Some of the lycan’s vehicles explode in flames as attacking vampires pure from the tower. The lycan squads had made it to the tower, now they only had to survive. The tower's turrets fired down at the army of lycans, and vampire hovering attack ships pored from the tower's hanger bay. The battle was starting.

Senthrnar felt Alkendar's fangs close in around his neck he felt sharp pain like never before, and he fell toward the ground. As he fell Senthrnar grabbed Alkendar’s maw and tried to snap his jaw into fragments.

Mawlkar and his men stopped at the dead end of the tunnel. Everything was quiet. A rudimentary metal ladder rose toward the rocky rooftop. Mawlkar signaled to two of his men, and they climbed the ladder. Mawlkar motioned for Matt and the others to move back. His men attached to the roof, a small detonation device; before jumping down the ladder and diving near Mawlkar. The lycan leader watched as the roof was blown open, leaving them a large hole; that lead right into The White Tower.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter on Mon May 11, 2009 3:11 pm

The Lycan below who was driving was serpentining around doging turret fire. Luke on top shooting at all the turrets and vamps he could see. A vampire landed on the roof in front of him and shouted "Stop, Get out and leave, before i personally kill you" Luke shot him, till he finally fell off leaving a bloody holed corpse, He then looked back and said "Aw. You didn't please" The shots kept firing as the other lycans in the car would use anything they could to get rid of the vamps.

Mitchell looked around at the Lycans storming in, He saw a hummer that had just arrived, the lycans where intrested on taking down turrets. Mitchell ran at the Hummer and lunge at the driver claws out. He smashed through the glass stabing into the driver. The others reliased what had happened at the one closest fired his shotgun at him. Mitchell fell out the car, the Lycans looked happy, but then they relised that the drivers corpse was missing. Mitchell popped up throwing the bloody shotgun holed mess of a Lycan at the passenger, grabbed the hummer as more vampires came smacking which span the Hummer over and setting it alight.
hunter

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 on Mon May 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Matt looked up the hole that was created right in front of him. He had never dreamed of even going near the White Tower, and now in this unexpected turn of events he was going to attack every vampire in it. He began to smile. Matt looked up the hole again, and thought of one thousand ways he could make them pay.
transky13

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin on Mon May 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Veld'rain must have got locked into a mental conversation with his "friends" inside his head, but he snapped out of it, ran through a door, jumped in the sky, and unleashed his wings. He readied his longsword as he swooped down upon a lycan. As he got near, he cut it in half and went back up into the air, ready to swoop down upon another lycan...blood fell off his longsword as he flew in the air.

Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Mon May 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Darnil felt Sethrnar grab his jaw, felt one of those hands that had thrown a dragon latch on to him. He felt a moment of fear in his battle rage, the fear being overwhelmed by anger. He also felt his jaw being snapped by Sethrnar a moment later, the pain was immense, overwhelming but Darnil hoped it would heal quickly. He let out a strange howl, the noise changed by the broken jaw's limited movement. He dug his back claws into Sethrnar's chest, launching himself away from the powerful vampire.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Tue May 12, 2009 6:53 am

Mawlkar motioned for his men to follow him. He slowly climbed up the large hole, and stuck his head out. He crawled into the tower; looking around. He pulled out his pistols and searched the area.

Senthrnar felt Alkendar’s claws dig into his chest, before the lycan kicked himself away. He smiled at the lycan’s broken jaw “You always were week! You are a coward who has been hiding for years!” he said spitting in Alkendar’s direction.

The vampire attack ships swooped down, firing chain guns at the thousands of hummers. Some exploded in mid air. Hundreds of lycan’s jumped from their vehicles landing on the hovering attack ships. The lycan’s tore through the metal attacking the ships from the inside. Masses of vampires and lycan are charged at each other clashing in front of the tower. Suddenly the two armies froze as a giant explosion rocked the earth. A huge part of the vampire district’s wall collapsed, and a series of res armored vehicles poured out. The vehicles were embezzled with a skull with a red sword through it; the Slayers had arrived. The many Slayers fired upon lycan’s, vampires, and undead alike.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter on Tue May 12, 2009 11:32 am

Luke looked at the slayers shooting down the Lycans, Vampires and Undead. He got down and said "Ok switch again, you shoot i drive" A shot came in killing the man in the back who was shooting out the window. With everywhere blocked by Vamps and Hummers on fire Luke said "Everyone get down, were going to ram are way through" Luke span back heading for the hummer and lycans but he moved quickly doging many obsticles in his way. What was left of the front wall he slammed into. They pulled out and followed the wall till they saw the slayers. "Don't fire!" There was a silence as they knew that if they took down the slayers cars they would be killed on impact. But as they were driving diagonally at the cars they they flew up in the air over the top of the cars and behind them. "Now SHOOT!" Luke shouted in surprise.

Mitchell had seen the slayers and began to run. One thing he hated were Slayers. He was doging people as they slashed at him. But as a Lycan hummer was flipping above him and a wreckage of one in front of him. He jumped onto the wreckage bouncing off it and hitting the flipping Hummer. In less than a second he flipped off, Claws out at his next target. A hummer driving straight at the Slayers. He hit the Hummer sending the front up with the impact. The front hit the slayers cars and they flipped over them. After landing Mitchell fell to the floor, coughing and in pain "Ahhh" He muttered as his bones cracked with every movement.
hunter

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 on Tue May 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Matt immediately followed his newfound leader, and knelt with his sniper rifle upon exiting the hole. He aimed whichever direction his comrades were not, ready to pull the trigger at any given moment.
transky13

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn on Tue May 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Darnil felt his anger increasing, overcoming any of the sense that he had. He scooped up a handful of the road, hurling it at the vampire before charging in behind it. His jaw hadn't had enough time to heal so he stood up on his back feet while still running, trying to drive his claws into each of Sethrnar's shoulders to keep him from being able to use those for the moment.
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard on Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 am

Mawlkar and his troop made looked in all directions weapons at the ready. They seemed to be in an empty corridor. Alkendar was the last out of the tunnel below. They were about to move out when two vampires dropped from the ceiling above. They shot their double pistols as the fell. Two of Mawlkar's men were blasted back; gurgling on their own blood. Mawlkar raised his pistols and shot back. Vampire and lycan bullets met in mid air, slamming together and canceling out the shots.

Senthrnar slammed his clawed fist into the road; cracking it and sending up a tidal of asphalt that was racing at Alkendar. Senthrnar slashed wildly with Rannukpik a sword Alkendar had seen only to many times. He slashed the piece of flying road, into fragments, and slashed at the charging Alkendar.

The Slayer vehicles opened up releasing hordes of red power armored humans, and yellow quarantine dressed humans. One of the large vehicles opened up, metal screeched as the giant vehicle changed; the whole vehicle shifted, changing, growing. Soon a massive robotic exo-suit towered over the slayers. Through the protective glass in the driver's area of the suit, Slarn Kruknal could be seen. Slarn was the leader of the Slayers, and he was out for blood.
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next