RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America!

4 posters

Go down

Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America! Empty Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America!

Post by HippieGhost Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Lol, Hey guys it's me HG. How's it all going? I've come to haunt you guys here and to stalk Tregon.

HippieGhost

Male
Number of posts : 19
Location : In your closet... btw It's really messy in here. Please don't call the cops.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

http://www.Halo3boards.com

Back to top Go down

Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America! Empty Re: Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America!

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:17 pm

well well how do you do good sir ? lol
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America! Empty Re: Huh? how the hell did I end up here?! I was trying to get to African-America!

Post by Zekiel Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Who?

Zekiel
The Mad Aristocrat
The Mad Aristocrat

Female
Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieGhost Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 pm

pretty good prod, we're having a customs night on H3B next saturday, they're biweekly. Take a look when you're on next.

HippieGhost

Male
Location : In your closet... btw It's really messy in here. Please don't call the cops.

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 pm

yea if i can ...sorry btw i havent been on in forever..i fell bad Sad
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieGhost Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:57 am

lol, it's fine. We've been getting a decent amount of activity and you're always welcome.

HippieGhost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Join Zombie game NAO BEFORE I NOM NOM NOM your face.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum