RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak Empty Zombie Outbreak

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 am

BEGIN!

You must be watching TV, listening to the radio, or doing something that will allow you do view/hear an announcement.

Trey was sitting on his couch, watching TV, and eating chips. His phone rang, and he stood up to go answer it. He grabbed it, answering, "What?" ... "Dude, calm down, what are you talking about?" ... "Alright, alright, I'm changing it."

He grabbed the remote, and changed the channel to the local news, where the anchorman was saying, "In other news, in the nearby city of Regila, sickly looking people have turned cannibal. It seems as though the virus is a modified rabies, and has been afflicting their minds to want to feed. More on this at eleven."

"Dude."

Current time: 5 o'clock.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 am

Henry was listening to a radio as he bashed away at nails, driving them into necessary locations. He stood, rolling his shoulders, which emitted a series of loud pops as he did so. He bent over again, whacking away again before he heard the droning voice that preceded a special announcement. He stopped for a moment, glaring at the radio, considering whether or not to smash it with his hammer. "In other news, in the nearby city of Regila, sickly looking people have turned cannibal. It seems as though the virus is a modified rabies, and has been afflicting their minds to want to feed. More on this at eleven." Came through in that monotonous, uncaring voice before he knocked the radio off of the scaffolding. "Maybe I should've kept that to listen to..." He shrugs, standing up, and proceeding to make his way to the bottom. He looked at the scrambled bits of the radio as he passed chuckling to himself. He clocked out of the work, putting his tools in the back of his car before he left, taking a quick shower at home before going to the bar, where the news were on at the moment instead of the news. It said much the same thing, to Henry's annoyance.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 am

Sweat poured from Samuels brow "Eight" he groaned "Nine" the bar rose and fell a few more times before Sam put the weights back on the rack, he groaned as he forced himself to his feet... "yeah baby" sam said as he looked at his ripped delts in the mirror.
He pulled out his earphones and glanced in the mirrior again, he winked and then made his way toward the large glass doors of the gym, as he passed the front desk he heard the usual monotone voice of the news lady mention somthing about an outbreak in Regila, he leaned a little closer,
the look of shock spread slowly accross sam's face as he listened further
"fuuuuck sounds like zombies" he barked with laughter
"see tommorow danny" a tall muscular man looked up from the computer screen he was working on "yeah see ya shorty" he said jokingly,
sam smiled and then stepped out into the cool morning air, the moment he was out of the view of danny his mood turned stormy, he liked the muscular gym owner but remarks about his height really got under his skin
he walked towards his car

(i realise i didn't go into too much detail about the outbreak but sam is skeptical and quite self centered only reason he is a cop is because he wants the glory and the challenge)(Veldrin: added the [/ B])
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:46 am

Dimitri took a sip of vodka and listened to the laughter of other costumers at the bar. " At least some people are happy." he said under his breath. Suddenly the barman turned on the radio. A news a anchorman was saying, "In other news, in the nearby city of Regila, sickly looking people have turned cannibal. It seems as though the virus is a modified rabies, and has been afflicting their minds to want to feed. More on this at eleven."
Everyone in the bar went silent. "Hmm..." said Dimitri as he paid for his drink and left the bar. He made his way to his small apartment. He wondered what that all meant.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:00 am

Flex sat at his desk in the Police station. His feet were up on his desk, which was covered with messy papers. He picked up his coffee and took another sip from the hot tantalizing mixture. He loved his job, and he loved his gang. Bored almost to tears Flex switched on the TV which was hanging on the wall not far away. The news blinked on "ah shit I hate the news" he mumbled trying to change the channel with the remote. When the words special announcement caught his eye "In other news, in the nearby city of Regila, sickly looking people have turned cannibal. It seems as though the virus is a modified rabies, and has been afflicting their minds to want to feed. More on this at eleven." the monotone voice of the reporter said. Flex cursed, that did not sound good what ever it meant. He looked around looking for other officers who might know what is going on.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Karrin sat in her office, a clean and organized desk infront of her. A comfy chair is what she sat in, and there was another chair next to the desk. Her radio was on, while she laid her head down on the clear desk, and took out her scrunchie, letting her shiney blonde hair drop. The radio suddenly kicked over to a broadcast: "In the nearby city of Regila, sickly looking people have turned cannibal. It seems as though the virus is a modified rabies, and has been afflicting their minds to want to feed. More on this at eleven.".... Karrin lifted her head, a bit of drool on her lip which she wiped off with her sleeve, "That doesn't sound too good." she mumbled, standing up and stretching.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Flex got up from his comfy chair and left his dirty office. He walked down the hall looking in various offices for anyone he knew. They all were empty; most cops must be out and about. He knocked on Karrin’s office door, checking if his friend was there. Flex liked Karrin, it was hard (Flex chuckled to himself after using the word hard) not to, she was a gorgeous and nice cop, nice to him most of the time anyway, he thought as he lightly tapped on the door.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 pm

"Come in." Karrin said, hearing the light tapping sound on her door. She turned off her radio, and put her shoulder rig on, inserted the gun, and than put on her dark blue coat, hiding the gun. She sat down again, and admired her clean room.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Flex opened the door and entered the room. Karrin's room was the total opposite of his own. It was lavishly clean while his was messy and un-tidy. He walked in and nodded to Karrin, she was looking as beautiful as ever. He started "hey did you hear the news lately, something about cannibal's with modified rabies in Regila?" he asked summing up what he had heard from the boring news reporter.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:37 pm

"Yeah, sounds pretty bad. Say, what time is it?" She asked, leaning back in her chair, her scrunchie on her wrist. "For some reason i'm really tired, can't be late, can it?" Karrin said, nodding to the chair, obviously inviting him to have a seat and talk for a bit.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm

It was a day like any other, as Brookes was outside his apartment. Parking lot, working on his motorcycle. While listening to the radio, rock n roll station. "And here is a another classic for all you rock n roll lovers! Whitesnake here I go again!" The man one the radio annouced. As the song begin to play. "Oh yeah! Whitesnake!" Bryan said to himself, happy. Brookes was working on his chooper, it seemed something wasn't working right. He continued to work on it, with his tool box. "We interupt this program to bring you a important report!"Another man interputed, on the radio cutting the song off. "All come on!" Bryan said.
"It would seem, there is a deadly virus" The radio get's cut off by Bryan. As he interupts it, with the loud noise of the chooper now working. The chooper was nearly loud enough for everyone to hear in the area.
Bryan cuts the radio off. And continues to test his chooper.

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Kyle sat on his couch and popped a few pills. and flipped through the channels. "the big game's gonna be on soon" he thought. he sat around, and messed with a knife waiting. then a newscast came on. "interupting this program but we have an urgent anouncement. the game will be delayed due to the missingness of a few players on both teams. it seems they disappeared in the city of Regila, where cannibal reports have been made. we advise you to be on the lookout for anything suspicous. the city is nearby, so these rabid people could arrive soon."

"shit, there goes my day. the game was gonna be on too. i think ill hit up the bar and see what other people think about it. maybe ill get lucky too." he chuckled to himself as he walked out the door, being sure to bring some pills and his pistol with him.

ooc: is that okay? first post. sorry.
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Flex smiled and sat down, while he say he replied "It's about 5 o clock, but what do you think all that stuff means? You ever heard anything like that before?" he said talking about the rabid cannibals. Flex looked around the room while he sat admiring the cleanliness. He also could not keep his eys off Karrin, he hoped she did not mind.

Last edited by Flex Nard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:15 pm

"Sorry, only heard about rabies. Let's not talk about that though...sounds too much like horror movies." Karrin said, shuddering, "I hate those movies, they are so creepy." She slouched down in her chair, bored. "What have you been up to?" She asked, not having anything to talk about, "Want to go to the bar?"
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Flex nodded "yeah it really dose. Those movies are okay, not a big fan, but they don't have a big affect on me, they don't seem very real" he laughed. He smiled happy to go any where with Karrin "the bar? Sure I'd love tp. I have not been up to much, being bored at my desk is all" he joked standing up, and stretching.

OOC- I assume I get a weapon being a police officer right?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Kyle started walking to the bar, walking right by Zack's house. "he's probably going crazy over this. ha. probably thinks zombies or something are gonna try to kill us all" so kyle kept walking down the street. he saw people with worried looks on their faces in the street. "hell, ive played xbox before. all you gotta do is run away. zombies are slow as shit anyway"

he continued to walk down the street, thinking about the news. "i feel like a goddamn retard, but i wanna prepare for this... just in case. ill see what other people are doing first though." by the time he was done thinking he had arrived at the bar. he glanced inside and saw many people, but none that he immediatley recognized. he admired a few girls silently, and walked up to the bar counter.

"hey can i have a beer? you guys hear bout the rabies? whats up with that?" he said looking for more information. he could feel that something bad WAS going to happen, and soon...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:33 pm

OOC: im guessing. I mean, Trey ordered me to have a pistol Razz

Karrin stood up, straightening her back, and walked toward the door. "I don't have a car, so hope you don't mind walking there." she said opening the door for both of them. "Just no talking about the movies, that shit freaks me out." Karrin warned him.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Bryan got on his chooper and decided to take it for a test ride. He didn't put a helmit on. Didn't even have one, for that matter. He started to ride the chooper, out of the apartment parking lot. Now, riding around town just testing his chooper. Knowing that his chooper now works perfect. He turns around, and comes back to the apartment parking lot. Min. Later, he is now back at the apartment parking lot. And cuts his chooper off., and gets off. "Works fine to me." He said to himself, and starts walking up stairs to his room.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Flex smiled, he got up and followed Karrin closely. He replied "oh walking is fine, and I won’t bring up anything you don't want to hear about" he said obediently. He liked the bar, and was interested to see what other's thought about the news.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Karrin and Flex walked to the bar, talking every once and a while. She opened the door to the bar that she use to work at, and where she broke a man's arms. She sat down at the counter. "Mac, two beers please." Karrin asked him politely.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Bryan open the door to his apartment. And closed it, he was in the mood for a beer. He went in the kitchen and opened the fridge. He saw there was nothing to drink, just food. "Ahh..." He slammed th fridge and thought he would go to the near by bar. Perhaps get a beer, and talk to the bartender About his chooper. So Bryan left his apartment closing the door, running down the stairs. And cranked up his chooper. And riding to the nearby bar.
Finaly, arriving at the bar 15 mins later. He stops his chooper infront of the bar. And cuts his chooper off. And then gets off, and walks in the bar. The bar door, closing behind him. He looks around, and see's afew people in the bar. "I guess these people must have a beer thirst too" He thought to himself. Walking to the bar and then sitting down. "Hey bar guy. Give me a beer, and cold one too. Will ya?" He said, looking around.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 pm

kyle glared at the woman who had just walked into the bar. "i know her from somewhere" he thought. kyle started to feel a little dizzy. "shit, im running low on pills. gotta hit up the hospital again soon."

he popped a couple pills and rubbed his arm. he then shouted across the bar "hey flex! whats up man? you know anything bout these cannibal things? i think its weird. call me crazy, but i think something is gonna go down and soon." he worked his way across the bar. "whos this? you got a new girl with you every night don't ya?" he chuckled to himself. "flex is definitely a pimp! how come you never told me you had a girl like this. damn. seriously though, you know anything about the rabies? i think its kinda freaky, and no one around here seems to know much."

as he was talking he secretly checked out the girl he walked in with. he thought to himself "i definitely know her from somewhere..."

he then eyed a biker looking guy walk in, but he thought nothing of him at the time.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Flex smiled as he walked with Karrin to the bar. He enjoyed their conversation; he entered the bar and sat down next to Karrin. He looked around for any familiar faces, before smiling at Karrin "thanks for the beer, I’ll pay for it" he said, hoping he had some cash on him. Flex turned to Kyle and slapped him on the back "hey buddy what's up man? Yeah that shit on the news was weird as hell, I don't know anything about it. Oh this is my friend Karrin, she is a cop, like me. Have you two met" he said narrowing his eyes sending the signal to not mention the gang.

Last edited by Flex Nard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:19 pm

ooc: way to ignore me flex. lol. can we decide what generic people say to us?
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Bryan ignored what he was hearing across the bar. "Heres your beer" The bartender said, giving Bryan his beer in a cold\ glass bottle. Bryan toke it, it was already open. He drinked it, and then laid it on the counter. He started to pay attention to the T.V. while cotinuing to drink his beer.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next