RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's(Sign up and discussion)

+2
transky13
King Bandit
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hero's(Sign up and discussion) Empty Hero's(Sign up and discussion)

Post by King Bandit Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 am

~Heros~

Crime will soon learn the true meaning of justice

Here is the sign up, and discussion. I'll have to edit, when thought of a good Bio and Skill. Might possibly change hero name.

Name:Bryan
Hero Name:The Blazing Angel
Bio:As the world was getting worse, Bryan was getting to the age. Where he understood the evil, and corruption. Of the world. He wasn't much into hero's, until he came one himself. At the age of 20 he knew he couldn't save the world. But the state he lived in. When drugs, murder, and rape and much more got worse. And a few good friends of his got murdered for nothing. He decided to take law into his own hands.
He wasn't rich, but rich enough to build and buy his own weapons.
Skill(S):
Apperance:Black metal covering his mouth. Long black metal wrist cups that are on both forearms that both have a symbo of a black dragon. Black Iron armor on his body, covering the front and back. Black straped boots. Black Iron knee armor. And a Kitana sword holder on his black belt waist on the right.
Weapon(S):Steel kitana sword, Dagger,

Last edited by King Bandit on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Hero's(Sign up and discussion) Empty Re: Hero's(Sign up and discussion)

Post by transky13 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:55 am

i have a couple questions... could i start as a villain and eventually become a good guy after long enough? and i have some powers i wish i could have, but i can't think of even a unlogical explanation that would work... i just want the power to blend in with the area im in, kinda like a chameleon for a short time... maybe a minute or two. any suggestions? and shouldn't we all start near each other somewhat...? but im sure you have a reason for that so nevermind. and do i choose a nemesis hero? does this have dice rolls or do you choose how fights turn out? anyway

Name:Kris

Hero Name:Bullseye

Bio:Kris came from the streets. His parents fought and kicked him out on the street by himself, and having no one to care for him, he resorted to stealing. Without any formal education, he is extremely smart, not booksmart, but he can survive more than well enough on his own. he is exceptionally strong, nothing super human, but he is one of the stronger people in New York. he wasn't exactly superhuman in fist fighting either, but he could hold his own in most fist fights. he has never had an "acceptable" job, stealing his way through life, until he found his first gun. anyone that challenged him died when he had a gun in his hands, expecially after he found out how to control his adreneline rushes. he was exceptionally talented with firearms with all sorts, but expecially pistols and sniper rifles. hence his name "Bullseye". if he has 2 seconds to shoot with his rifle, his shot will find the mark at extremely long distances, which called for someone looking for him. he has never known who employs him, or why, but everyonce in a while a different man comes up to him and gives him a letter containing instructions, and was not signed. Kris went on living his life, assassinating people at will, always getting his way when he met his first challenge. generally his targets were high up people, business owners or government officials for example. but eventually he was tasked with killing a hero. he succeeded of course but the hero did something. he said "it's not what it seems." Kris had no clue what that meant at the moment, but kept assassinating people. after years of this work, he hit the age of 21 and was rich with his blood money. he had never failed. until now. he was tasked with killing another hero, only this time the hero won the fight. this hero was obviously trained in some type of fighting, and had powers that were unimaginable. he was shooting flames at him, and was covered with flames himself. the hero, being a true hero, decided to spare his life, and because of this Kris gave up his life of being an assassin. he still had all his talents, but he decided he wouldn't use them ever again. he layed low for a while, hoping his former employer wouldn't search for him. then he witnessed something. when he turned 23 he awoke in total darkness. it was normal for him however. he opened his window blinds in his penthouse and there, hanging against the building, was his best friend, covered in blood. he realized someone must know about his past life. there was a note on his friends bloodied body saying "Cross-Fire" Kris knew exactly who had done it. but he couldn't find him, so Kris he became a loner, not wanting anyone else to be hurt like his friend, and decided he wanted to stop crime once and for all. but unlike other heroes, willing to spare the lives of the guilty and allow them to go through the justice system, he decided that evil deserved no second chance. that no one except for him can change, and in doing so, he began killing every villian he met, no matter how petty the crime. people began to hate him, but he didn't care. he decided that crime must pay...

Skills:stealth (he can normally find a way to sneak around most people. it takes extremely trained guards to pick up on the nose, sight, or any other signs that could allow him to be caught. he blends in and knows what to do that well) adrenaline rush (slows down everything around you, making it easier to anticipate attacks, shoot, dodge, run, etc. think wanted) and deadeye(can shoot like wanted)

Apperance:A normal 21 year old. Has a short spiked up hair style, wears a Dwayne Wade jersey, baggy and sagging jeans, and a pair of jordans. he is about 5'11 and weighs 210 pounds(mostly from muscle) he has almost no body fat on him. if you saw him you would never expect him to be an assassin...
his hero uniform is all black. he wears black sweatpants, shirts, and ski masks. he normally wears small night vision goggles that appear like normal sunglasses. he looks kinda like sam fisher from splinter cell.

weapons:he always carries 2 pistols with alot of ammo on him, and he normally has an uzi or two on him. he carries a knife everywhere, and often brings a sniper to get a clean long distance kill without alerting everyone.

rival: Kris had a friend when he was growing up that always seemed to be able to one up him when it came to shooting. and being one of the best in the world at that time, it was a very good task. this friend, Cross-Fire, was his partner in crime when it came to robbing places and killing his enemies when he was young. but they eventually parted ways. until Cross-Fire reappeared after killing Kris's best friend. Cross-Fire is the exact same as Bullseye, except for one more power and he wears a metal suit. he has x-ray vision, allowing him to target his enemies and know where they are so he can line up a shot BEFORE they are even visible. he is extremely athletic, however his mind isn't as talented. he isn't the brightest crayon in the box... he wears dark clothes, only they have faint stains of blood on them.

if something is wrong with this or it doesn't fit your story or something tell me so i can fix it. thanks.

Last edited by transky13 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes start as a villain. If you want. Yes you can have chameleon powers. You could edit where you got caught up in some experment. By drinking some wrong soda or something. Or just not explain it. Doesn't matter. No really a big deal. And no, we don't have to live close to each other. It will come togeter. Trust in the Bandit he knows best. Very Happy And yes, you can choose a nemesis hero. But he/she has to be real, and signed up on this game. Must live in the same area as the hero. And have there permision to be there rival.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:02 pm

name: Zack
hero name: Jumper
bio: as a kid he was on the run, mostly from those who wished to use his abilities for their own.he first 'jumped' (teleported) when he was around the age of five.his parents sheltered him as best they could as they were now fleeing for their son's saftey.but sure enough they finally grew apart as zack was able to jump away as a deadly terorist atack killed his parents.

he finaly made his own residence in boston, massachuesetts.he naturaly doesnt saty in one place for longand can go any where at any time as long as he remembers the place for he is a jumper, able to open a rift through space (not time) because of this he has used his abilities for helping in the iraq war.

after yearsof research he has found out the source of his powers and summarizes them like this:

Due to a genetic anomaly, certain quantum mechanical interactions in the nerve cells of a Jumper create microscopic inter-dimensional apertures between this universe and another universe where physical laws as we know them do not pertain. This other universe is filled with an energy that even in the most minute amount is tremendously more powerful than the most powerful forms of matter and energy native to our universe. Because this energy is so powerful and because its extra-dimensional nature means it is not governed by the physical laws of this universe, it can actually fold space. Jumpers can generate a neuronal signal to modulate a pulse of this extra-dimensional energy that performs this folding of space in a manner and degree that opens up a rift in the fabric of space-time, thereby forming a temporary wormhole.

Human consciousness is an expression of the universal field that binds and governs the structure of the entire universe as it interconnects with the quantum processes of the complex neurons of the human brain. Thus, the human mind is a projection of the unifying force in the universe and therefore has an omnipresent and universal aspect. Jumpers autonomically use this aspect of the human mind as a form of unconscious extrasensory spatial awareness that directs the wormhole's target point to a location on Earth of the Jumper's desire regardless of the motion of the Earth in its rotation and orbit.

After a Jumper teleports, the wormhole remains for a few minutes as a "Jumpscar." The wormholes that Jumpers create are specifically tuned to the frequency of the extra-dimensional energy emitting from the Jumper nervous system. Because of this, in the few minutes that a wormhole continues to exist after being used by a Jumper it will not swall up and teleport non-Jumpers who happen to pass through it. Instead, non-Jumpers can simply walk through this invisible wormhole without any effect on them at all. It's completely unnoticeable. Other Jumpers, however, can use it and therefore actually follow another Jumper through his or her Jumpscar. In the instant a wormhole is first formed it will teleport anything depending on the size of the wormhole. The wormhole's size is dictated by the neurophysical effort of the Jumper in creating the original neuronal signal. The larger the wormhole, the greater the neurophysical strain on the Jumper.

Experience and emotion play a key role in the affect of a Jump and depending on the Jumpers state of mind at the time, it can cause significant damage. Jumpers Jump for the first time at age 5. As they refine their gift, the Jump becomes more fluid. However, even the most skilled Jumper will cause environmental damage when in danger, angry or in a heightened emotional state during a Jump.

A Jumper can only Jump to a place that he or she has been before or a place that they can see. Jumpers can take with them objects they are gripping that are not anchored to the Earth. They cannot Jump if they are tethered to the Earth or tethered to something that is anchored to the Earth.

There are four main factors that affect the nature of a Jump. Skill level affects mainly the precision of the Jump. The more precise the Jump, the less unintentional the side effects there will be. A novice Jumper is a sloppy Jumper causing a great deal of side effects and leaving apparent scars. A Jumper's emotional state will affect the intensity of the Jump. The more freaked out a Jumper is the more side effects there will be. If a Jumper is calm, the side effects will be minimal and will not leave an apparent scar. A skillful Jumper can control the side effects of a Jump. He can also cause harmful side effects if that is his intent and if he has the skill to do so. The harder the Jump, the greater the side effects. For example, Jumping a car for the first time would be a hard Jump.

science of jumping and why

Skills: able to teleport, very fluent in several languages (including arabic,english, and french ect.) from his travels around the world.

aperance: very toned and white but slim. brownish blode hair and brown eyes,wheres civillain clothing usualy skater clothing.

Last edited by Veldrin on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed his url thingy)
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Kane Johnson

Hero Name: Scorcher

Bio: Kane was born the son of military commander. His father Jack was a powerfull military leader. He worked for the dark powers that controlled the U.S and most of the world. A corporation called D.A.R.K. Kane's father was part of an experiment and he was given a special metallic suit that shoots flames, and can control them to a degree, his code name was Incinerator. Kane supposedly got his strange powers when his father's suite malfunctioned, and exploded over Kane, destroying the surrounding area. Kane supposedly was fond in the middle of the crater, on flames, but un-harmed, he was creating the flames. Kane's father was a high paid military assassin, and trained his son to be the same thing.

Kane was given special fire proof suite that helped control the flames underneath the material, and had special openings where the flames came out of. Kane’s suit has an opening in front of his eyes, the top of his head, his shoulders, his hands, and his feet. Kane spent many years killing targets for the mysteries D.A.R.K Company. He snuck into one of his father private meeting's to hear that his father was not his real dad and that he had been found in a burning building that the D.A.R.K company created. He also over heard mind wrenching plans of the D.A.R.K Company to control the world, and open the abyss, which was located in an Indian reservation. Opening the abyss would set free the army's of hell, and D.A.R.K would finally control the entire earth.

Kane confronted his father and battled him, Scorcher vs. Incinerator. It was a stand off and Kane escaped. He traveled around the U.S undoing D.A.R.K's plans and defeating various criminals. Kane learned that his older brother was the son of Incenarator but had no relations to Kane. Kane's ex-brother was younger than Kane and was always jealous that he got to follow in his fathers footsteps. Incinerator replaced Kane with his true son Chris. Chris was given a similar suit, to his father and he became Destruction. Not Incinerator, Destruction, and number of D.A.R.K agents hunt Kane, around the U.S trying to stop him from foiling their plans.

Skill(S): Scorcher has the ability to control and manipulate fire. When he uses his power's flames cover his body. Hard core military training, the ones only black ops get.

Appearance: Jet black hair, shaved military style. Unshaven face and haunted appearance. Muscular, and quite fit, look's like a military commando.

Weapon(S): His fire ability, also an assortment of weapons, if needed.

Location: Texas secret military base located in the middle of the desert. Later he set's up a home in Tampa Florida, but he is wherever D.A.R.K activity is located.

Scorcher>
Hero's(Sign up and discussion) ScorcherK1

Incinerator>
Hero's(Sign up and discussion) IncineratorScorchersFatherK1

Last edited by Flex Nard on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:31 pm

I don't know what to do for this one!!!
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 am

Just take your time. And get ideas, like I am.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:20 am

Am I accepted? I'm lookinf forward to this RP too. This character I also created a while back, along with my one in Bandit's RP. Gonna be fun.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:50 pm

so... anyone wanna be my nemesis hero?
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm

Sorry mate I have mine. Sort of two of them.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:22 pm

i think im gonna edit mine sometime to make myself a hero, cuz i feel lonely being a villian. lol
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Lol yeah. I wonder if Bandit is going to let my guy have fire powers, or if he will make me change it. Or if I am allowed to have the D.A.R.K corporation, they should be like who employs all the villains.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 pm

lol. i just became a hero, but a borderline one. i kill those who get in my way, and i kill the villians i fight. i kind of like the idea of villians being manipulated by a corperation deciding working behind the scenes manipulating what the villians do.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Yeah me too. In the comic book I'm making with my father they are like the main baddies. They were involved with Hitler, the Illuminati, etc. There are tones of ladders of baddies like the basic soldiers, basic villains, powerfull villains, war lords, secret D.A.R.K evil council.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:44 pm

that sounds pretty cool. i wonder if bandit can fit that into his story that he has planned, because that could be amazing. like have obama get assassinated or something and anarchy comes and it turns out they were behind it all... that would be sweet. nice bio by the way. your charactar is interesting. sounds cool, lol. im thinking about changing my bio (again) to have it that i assassinated world leaders and stuff, and in the end it turned out it was D.A.R.K behind it all. lol. you don't mind if i use them do you?
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Sure! I think that would be awesome. You could make you're character I friend of mine, like we were both assassins, in the same camp, and worked together. We both found out at the same time, and turned away from D.A.R.K and now are trying to destroy it =)
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:54 pm

or maybe you could be the hero i tried to kill, but you beat me and spared my life since you knew i had no clue what was going on. and we recognize each others powers when we see on the news or something that there are super heroes other than us, and we decide to meet up or something. either way, it sounds cool. the only problem i really had with us finding out is that i have no clue that D.A.R.K is behind anything, and that i just killed for the fun and money at the time. when you found out that your dad wasn't your dad and stuff they put a hit on you, and hired me to kill you. then when i confronted you, you beat me and spared me or something. idk. however you want to do it sounds cool with me.

lol. edited my bio again
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 pm

that sounds fine.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm

cant wait for this ! I just need a rival now.....ugh Crying or Very sad
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm

oh ya... i need to find a rival... lol
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 pm

did you get my pm?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 pm

i didn't even notice it until after i made my villian... dammit. i get to edit again!!!
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Yes you can have fire powers. Might as well go with super powers, fire powers if you want. Guess I'll just change storyline, etc...along with super powers.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Cool thanks man Very Happy ! What you think about the D.A.R.K coroporation?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Yeah thats cool I guess. I'll added it.

King Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next