RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

+2
Veldrin
Patali
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers Empty The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by Patali Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Marcus lays silently in his bed. It's 5:15 A.M., and the sun's beginning to rise over Markdale. Marcus was worrying all night, he hadn't gone out that night. The thought of what the Emancipators might have done was most worrysome. The Angel of Markdale couldn't guard over Markdale last night. Marcus's mother stayed up as well, for she had caught him the previous morning sneaking in from a night fighting the Emancipators. She thinks he's gone to pull some prank, how little she knew. Marcus gets up. Slowly walking out of his small bedroom to his quaint living room.

The decoration was by his mother. Walls painted with flowers, family photos hung all over the walls. On the couch lye his sleeping mother, who fell asleep while on guard. Marcus gets a blanket from the cupboard, gently covering his mother with it. He then goes into the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast. His family was far too poor to afford a television, they just had an old radio in the kitchen.

He switches it on. Ben E. King's Stand By Me was playing. Marcus always enjoyed it. It suddenly stops at the main chorus. A news reporter's voice soon follows, "Breaking news. Body of Markdale Sheriff Rodney Mahern was found in his home, badly mutilated, and beheaded. His wife was found chained up in the basement, still alive. She had her fingers removed, and all of her possessions, incuding her clothes stripped. She was delusional at the time, and couldn't tell officers who did this. More on this report and more later."

Marcus couldn't beleive his ears. Sheriff Mahern was one of the kindest men he'd known. He was young, but the town appointed him Sheriff anyways. Marcus was angry and sad, and he knew who did it to. The Emancipators. "If only I'd been out last night." Marcus thought, burying his face in his arms. He felt responsible. He'd be out there tonight though, to get revenge on the Emancipators.

Patali

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers Empty Re: The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Veldrin wakes up on his floor, it seems that he fell off his bed again last night. He yawns and stands up, his head killing him. "Ow." he mumbled, holding his right hand on the back of his head. He forgets the pain was there as he gets dressed. Black boots, black pants, dark blue t-shirt, black trench coat, his combat knife, which he placed in his boot; and his wallet, which contained ten dollars and a picture of his dead mother, he placed it in the back pocket of his pants.. Veldrin sits on his bed, staring at the clock on the wall, "Eh, i hate mornings." he yawned, as he sat up and exited the room.

Veldrin lives in a decent home, he isn't poor, but he isn't rich. He atleast has a t.v, but he never watches it. He goes down the steps, the walls un-decorated. No pictures on the walls, or anything, just bare grey wall. He enters the kitchen, and sits down at the small table.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers Empty Re: The Fail Suit Part II: Heroism Shimmers

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Tom finishes his early morning push-ups. He stands up and stretches, and looks around his messy apartment room. The Black Talon's suit lay on his bed; he mask seemed to be staring at him. Tom walked from his bed room and went into the kitchen.

He got out a box of cereal, milk and a spoon. He spooned his breakfast and approached his t.v. He squatted in front of it switching it on seeing a tidy looking reporter "Breaking news. Body of Markdale Sheriff Rodney Mahern was found in his home, badly mutilated, and beheaded. His wife was found chained up in the basement, still alive. She had her fingers removed, and all of her possessions, including her clothes stripped. She was delusional at the time, and couldn't tell officers who did this. More on this report and more later." the reported said. Tom cursed and switched of the TV, he always hated the news. Always someone dying, someone he had not been able to protect.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Seayn stands next to his bed, peeling of a bandage, revealing a large bruise as well as a cut underneath the bandage. He grunted loudly as he pulled it off, pulling a long sleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He touched his arm tenderly, hissing softly as he does. He yawned loudly, his hair horribly messy and his eyes rather bloodshot. He entered the living room, turning the tv on, a news report on the tv. He shook his head, yawning again. He turned the tv off and stood from where he was crouching next to the tv. "It's not even close to time for school yet." He said with his third yawn. He opened the door, taking a step out into the cool dawn. He stretched his arms and back, loud pops emitting from them. He moved to a chair, taking a seat as he watched the early morning.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Ryan woke up. it was 5:15 A.M. He never got much sleep. He turned on the radio and listened to a song he wasn't familiar with. Then a news report came on. "Breaking news. Body of Markdale Sheriff Rodney Mahern was found in his home, badly mutilated, and beheaded. His wife was found chained up in the basement, still alive. She had her fingers removed, and all of her possessions, incuding her clothes stripped. She was delusional at the time, and couldn't tell officers who did this. More on this report and more later." he chuckled to himself and let out a smile. Then he began to think and started to become increasingly angry. "God dammit" he said. How come i had to miss this. I really need to get more sleep. The day i decide to not go out... something... fun happens." Ryan said in a sadisticaly weird voice. He knew however that some of those methods had come from him. "Don't you just love how they get the credit for my ideas? Next time, its going to be me sticking that knife in their mouths..."

He went to his kitchen and began making a bowl of cereal. He always had some, every morning. He then contemplated going to school. He knew that if he was planning on going he had to make himself look presentable. He couldn't look like a piece of trash, otherwise people would begin snooping around and trying to find out about his past. He began to eat his cereal as he walked into the bathroom and began to take a shower. He got out five minutes later and pulled on a pair of jeans and the nicest collared shirt he could find. He realized that he had been neglecting his house duty's, seeing how his parents were...away

He finished getting dressed and parted his hair, and grabbed his favorite item that he uses almost every day. Well technically, he grabbed three. He never left home without his three sharpest pocket knives. He never knew when he would need them. He was thinking about new ways to use them as he wiped off the blood and put one in his shoe, one in his pocket, and one in his wallet. He began walking to school to talk with his teachers, as he always did. He tried to get his homework done by the time school started so it cleared up his afternoon, and cleared his slate of any suspician of being an Emancipator, seeing as how they don't like to follow the rules and even turn homework in.

Last edited by transky13 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Veldrin sighed, and got up. He went into the bathroom and combed his long hair, did the thing with the toilet, and left to school. He was usually one of the people there before school even started, he always left school without any homework. He finished it when he got it.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 pm

Tom finished eating, and walked back to his room and pulled his clothes from his drawer. He pulled out a pair of faded jeans, and a black shirt. He took a quick shower, changed into his clothes, and pulled on his black boots. He brushed his sleek black hair, before leaving his house and locking up. He jogged to school, passing some familiar faces on his way. He always liked to get to school early, gave him time to think.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Seayn goes inside, pulling on a pair of leather shoes, lacing them tightly before he stood again. He rubbed his eyes rather roughly as he exited his house again, heading towards the school. He popped his fingers as he walked, paying no attention to anyone else nearby.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm

OOC: does Patali control the time?

Ryan moaned as he saw Veldrin going to school. He had never been particularly fond of him. He was one of the few that didn't bend his ways to do as Ryan suggested, and it aggrivated him. He thought it was probably because of his age. Ryan just continued walking to school, and got there before his teachers had. Why are they always late? he thought to himself. He walked behind the school and carved a small sign onto it. It read "Wanna Play?" he walked away and went back to the door, and waited for someone else to arrive. It wasn't very long until he saw Tom jogging his way to school. Another person he wasn't particularly fond of. But then again, there aren't many people he cares about at all.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

OOC: i do believe so.
Veldrin heard, and saw Ryan. Such a chaotic fellow...he hated him, and he knew he could never change his ways. He continued to walk to school, unphased of Ryan's moaning. He sat in his homeroom class, before the teachers got there or anyone else got there.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Seayn sat against a wall in front of the school, paying little attention to anything that happened, quietly humming to himself, his eyes closed. His knees were stretched out to their full length in front of him and his head was slightly inverted upwards, due to his sitting back against a wall.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:02 pm

ooc: do we know about each other? cuz if we don't then no one knows what i do... everyone thinks im good except people who know/suspect me

g2g. b back later tonight
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Tom walked into the school looking at a message carved onto the wall saying "want to play?" he shrugged and walked onto campus. He continued to his homeroom class and opened the door. Tom saw that Veldrin was already in the class; he nodded to him and took a seat to the right of Veldrin.

ooc- do they know each other are heros?
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:26 pm

OOC: Well...sure i guess so but, thats up to you Razz
Veldrin nodded back as a greeting. Their old teacher walked in, he was one of the teachers that loved the mornings, and always came in early to grade papers he couldn't get to when he was at home.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Ryan pushed open the doors and walked into school. He was freshman age, but was a sophmore because of his intelligence. He walked into his room and began to converse with his teacher, asking for his homework for the day. He had expected rotational classes like at the other towns he visited. However the they stayed in the same room, or at least for his sophmore classes. He began to do his homework, and had it done in 50 minutes. He then went outside and began to ask people for money, and him being the influential bastard he is, got a dollar out of someone, a random kid he didn't care about. He then proceeded to buy a coke and went back to his room and sat there, and dozed off to sleep.

ooc: i personally don't want anyone knowing who i am, or what i do. if they did, then i'd be in jail. and im a well-behaved boy in front of others when im not wearing my mask.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Tom turned to Veldrin and in hushed tones said "did you hear the news? I did not go out last night... I feel responsible for his death, I should of gone" Tom said gulping. He hated not going out, each time he did not when people died he felt like part was his fualt. He wondered if Veldrin knew any thing about the death.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"What death? I hate watching the t.v, its so boring. What happend? Don't worry Tom, it wasn't your fault, there was nothing you could have done." Veldrin said back, in a hushed tone, now that their teacher was in the room.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Tom grimaced and replied "Sheriff Rodney Mahern they found him badly mutilated, and his head chopped off. His wife is still alive she was found chained up in the basement with her fingers and toes removed" Tom said hatred for who ever could do such a thing building up inside his chest. He wanted to go home, dress in his suit and go and kill every lousy criminal he met on the streets. Tom breathed deeply to try to push away his anger, the same kind of bastards killed my family! He gritted his teeth.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Ryan awoke as the teacher walked into the room. His teacher, Dick Altar, was a decent teacher. He liked Ryan a lot, and would seemingly get him out of trouble most of the time.
"Pass up your homework due today please. Mr. Carney, you can pass up the rest of this weeks homework too."
"But sir, don't we have a paper to write?" asked Ryan trying to act like he cared.
"Well, youve been tired, and since you've helped me out quite a bit in the mornings i decided that you don't have to do it. Unless you want to of course."
"No, i wouldn't. But thanks for the offer" Ryan joked. This was good. It meant that he had more freetime than normal to have his fun once school was out in the afternoon.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:43 pm

"Thats horrible, order has to be established Tom...." He said, he thought over what to do, and in the end he kept thinking of leaving school, and garbing his uniform. It wasn't as cool as Tom's but, it was pretty good at masking him. "Tom....I think we should leave, and do something." Veldrin whispered, "Order has to conquer over this chaos."
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Tom nodded "I know, I want to rush home... and I want to get revenge. But we have no idea who did it" he replied trying to control his anger. Tom's alter ego Black Talon was hungering for revenge, revenges on the fallen the innocents, to give the evil what it deserved. Tom visualizes his suit laying on his bed narrowing it's eyes "come Tom we must spill his blood" Tom shook his head, trying to clear his mind. Sometimes he worried about what Black Talon was doing to him.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:51 pm

"Do what you want, but as soon as Mr. Kersky leaves for the bathroom like he usually does at this time, i'm leaving." Veldrin whispered, then repeating himself like he always did, "Order must be established, without it, there is only chaos, and chaos does nothing but make the mind evil. Now, will you come with me, or will i have to leave by myself?" He asked, ready to go track down whoever did that to the sheriff.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Tom... Black Talon smiled, Tom was gone. He replied "yes, we shall have our revenge" he said. Black Talon could not let chaos over take the city; he could not let the evil win. He would have his revenge if he had to kill every criminal to get it.

OOC- g2g continue this tomorrow.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

OOC: anyway Smile

Richie alarm blared in his dirty room, "jesus" he moaned as he hobbled out of bed, walking to the bathroom he pushed the snooze button on the alarm
"forgot to turn it off after last night" he said groggily. He shielded his eyes as he switched on the bathroom light, the light reflecting of the white tiles almost blinding him..or at least it felt like that anyway. He flushed the toilet and walked downstairs, he walked straight through the kitchen knowing that the cupboards would be empty and slumped onto the lounge.
He flicked on the T.V and started changing the channels, "well this sucks" he said turning off the T.V "never anythin good on these days". Of course he knew what the breaking news story was going to be, but he didn't need some "dumb news bitch" to tell him what happened ..he was there

OOC: They did do it didn;t they? Very Happy
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:13 pm

ignore, it is here so Ink is not double posting.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next