RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM ALIVE sign ups/discussion

+2
Veldrin
prodigy12
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I AM ALIVE sign ups/discussion Empty I AM ALIVE sign ups/discussion

Post by prodigy12 Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 pm

in a spraling city of salus where white buildings give the apearence of heaven as glistening windows hide secrets and coporate offices.

locations:

glass gardens: a bueatiful plaza that holds several glass sculptures, and a glass floor over loking the mall tunnels, here there are peaceful passer bys and artists of salus.

venia harbor: the clear blue waters of venia harbor hold the busy docks and shipyards over looking the waters watch as ships come and go full of cargo

kings highway: a large circuit of road way that loops and turns around the entire city where most busy rush hour accours, it is held up bridge abutments.

financial district: at the center of the city are the tall regal building of the coporates and factories of salus.

the mall: a giant building with several wings connected by underground tunnels on of witch ( the east side) has a glass roof where the glass gardens lay up top.many communters freguent the mall every day

the subways: dark dank tunnels harbor secrets and pests as well as side passage ways as the freighters speed by full of travelers of salus.

at the edge of town are the apartments and house holds of the city salus, there just beyond these homes is the blockade where the officers of the CPF make sure that all imports and exports are regulated before they leave or enter the city.

CPF: the city protection forces; the police force of the city

Abstergo: the coporate company in the lead of all technological advances where studies are always on going.

cereberuse: a freelance body guard and mercenary company up for the highest bidder.

you will start on the streets of the clean,utopia known as salus a couple of hours before disaster strikes,here you will create your character using this form:

name:

aperance/age:

bio:

live:

where are you when the disaster strikes: (i.e. in the office typing out the last of my essay or walking down the street enjoying the sunny day ect...)

be specific about you character because it will influence what your character becomes....

My Character-

name: Micah

aperance/age: 28 year old with a olive tanned skin and short cropped dark black hair, light 'caramel' brown eyes and a tall regal build with a small amount definition to his body,dark grey many zip sweat shirt with no hood or sleeves and dark bllack long shorts with zipper pockets and black shoes,and a pair of black leather two toed running shoes and elbow pads and black grip tape around fingers.

bio:as a child mika had a passion for the art of words and paper,his dad being a graphic designer took this to heart and tuaght him techniques that would push him to become a concept artist.he had a creative and clever mind which help him create buetiful peices of art.he grew up with his father in silicon valley california, his mother had died during the delivering of mika, later on after acquiring his degrees in college he moved to chicago.there he spends most of his time working on video production projects with the art director.at a young age he has also discovered a passion for the urban acrobatics or parkour.going to the skate park or the back alleys of chicago to run and jump to acheive his rush of adreneline.

live: medium sized apartment over looking a park and some office buildings...

where he is during the disaster: on the roof of his apartment, parkouring on the obstacle course on the roof]

Last edited by prodigy12 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

I AM ALIVE sign ups/discussion Empty Re: I AM ALIVE sign ups/discussion

Post by Veldrin Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Name: Victor Kreuzung

Appearance: Victor has pale skin(He is well toned), a handsome face, and long silver hair(dyed). His eyes are hazel(they contain Green, and a small amount of yellow near the pupil). He wears a black t-shirt that says: Damnit Jim, im a Cleric, not a Warrior! in blue lettering, with a black Disturbed zip-up hoody, black jeans with a black studded belt, and black Van sneakers. Victor smells like Irish Springs soap, and his voice is deep, and clear.

Bio: Victor grew up in Salus, always playing D&D with his friends and reading fantasy books. His favourite series of books was The Dresden Files. He was born into a rich family, but he never liked the big houses, too much to clean. He loved apartments, they were comfortable spaces and not much to clean....if it isn't obvious, he is lazy. When Victor hit the age of 16, he met a woman and in two years they married. He became a novelist after releasing a book based on the Fable world, and mixing D&D into that world. It was based on a Drow named Veldrin Vith who was on a quest to resserect his ally, while becoming the new god of shadows. It was a 734 page book, filled with adventure and packed with action. He got his wife pregnant when he was 22 but his wife died when giving birth, and he knew he couldn't take care of a son, so he sent it to an orphanage. He is now 25 years old and a great novelist, with ten books released. Mostly about D&D. He practices his Taekwondo everyday at the dojo, and he larps(look it up) sometimes with his other friends, usually as an elf ranger or wizard.(He gets bored, and it gets his mind off of the real world.)

Personality: Victor is lazy, charming, and very intelligent.

Live: Apartment (lives right next to Prodigy's guy)

Where are you when the disaster strikes: Steps of apartment.

Last edited by Veldrin on Tue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added to appearance)
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Name: Peter Griffin

Appearance: Long blond hair, that he wears to the side. Bright blue eyes. Wears a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. He wears a pair of Jordan Olympia's http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/air-jordan-olympia-white-metallic-gold-varsity-red-2.jpg he is tall and semi muscular.

Bio: Being a comedian he always could fit in with his jokes. He is single, and plans to be for a while. He enjoys reading books, particularly one by the author Victor Kreuzung and plays video games a lot. He lived an average life, besides being a baseball standout in highschool. He always had a certain charm about him that made others instinctively like him.

Personallity: Funny, lazy, and athletic

Live: Hotel's in the city where he has his next act

Where are you when disaster strikes: On his way to his next show

Last edited by transky13 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelled A LOT wrong :P)
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Here is something you may not know except for Trey!.....that guy i posted...is basically me :p (i shall have my freaking hair silver some day!)
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

lol. thats cool. im gonna eventually make one thats pretty much me... sometime...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 pm

C'mon people! You voted for this! join it Razz
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 am

Name:Bryan

aperance/age:Black hair, brown eyes, tan skin, 6'1, blue jeans, little black beard, black boots, a black sweat shirt. Age 25

bio:Bryan loves playing guiter her. Seeing as he cant play a real guiter, he enjoys playing the video game. on his day off. Hates his job, moved into the apartment alone. Moved away from his home town, from frends, and family. Only has two friends in his life. Guiter hero, and his half breed german sheprd dog.

live:Small apartment on the top floor.

where are you when the disaster strikes:On his day off, he was playing guiter hero at his apartment.

Last edited by Veldrin on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : His LIVE part was right under bio, disguising itself as just part of his bio so Prodigy couldn't see. fixed)

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 am

great job guys ! all of those above are accepted...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:49 am

John (Claw) Smith

Appearance/age: Claw is tall thin but well toned. He has piercing black eyes and long black hair, that go's down past his back. Claw has a small black beard, his face is handsome, but when playing can look fearsome. He wears a black trench coat, tight black pants, black boots, black top hat, and black fingerless gloves. When playing for the band he wears a mask.

This one> I AM ALIVE sign ups/discussion Coo

Bio: John was born in Tampa Florida. His father was a major guitar player but never hit it big. John's father thouht him everything, and turned John into a monster riff splitting machine. John entered a metal talent contest and won, winning a deal and a three album package. John was an instant hit his first album Bloody Strings of Metal went platinum. After John and his band had become a sensation he moved to massive city of Salus. John moved into a huge house, along with his fellow band members and his bangin wife Alex. John picked up the nick name Claw after he shredded the guitar playing with an awesome metal claw. The band John is in is called Dying Breath.

Live: A large house next to the apartment that Victor lives in.

Where you are when the disaster strikes: at the town theater playing a special show with his band

Last edited by Flex Nard on Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Coolz! Oh, Tran, just noticed that your guy reads my character's books! Yay! i have a fan! Razz
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:42 pm

yep. those books are PIMPASS or so i hear. lol
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Flex plays a real guiter. And I just play a Guiter video game. John is a skilled Guitarist for a death-metal band Bryan is a wanna be rocker who plays guiter hero. Thats just plain awesome. :O

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:35 pm

everyone lives near me ! jk lol

all of you so far are accepted great job flex...

i shall be drawing out a map for this rp when i get the chance to scan it at my school...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:50 pm

i don't live near you. i don't live anywhere in the city. lol. what now!
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:29 am

that reminds me, bandit i dont have where you live could you post it please...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 am

"live:Small apartment on the top floor."

That was under his Bio, but it just looked like it was part of it.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 am

Name: Jack Temple

Occupation: guitar-based digi-bongo accapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo (funny ain't it)

Apperance: Has Dark brown hair with green eyes his skin is only lightly tanned. He wears jeans mostly, a light blue with an accidental hole in the knee. He carrys his Guitar on his back nearly all the time exept for when he tries to sit down. He then has a red and white checkered shirt (long sleved) he wears a dark blue converse shoes. But also has a belt with a small metal skull at the front. He has long hair, but it curls up around the sides. So a lot of the time he wears a, Plain grey Beanie hat so only the bottom of his hair comes out

Bio: He has always loved music since the day he firsted listned to it, dancing around like an idiot. But later on in life he started to learn the guitar, and he liked it but all the rock songs and folk songs didn't suit him. So he started making his own music, however he liked to be funny so he made funny songs. Playing them at his school he was noticed and became popular with many people, and not so popular with others. He and his friend who he had now made a band with. They thought of a band starting name but they said it would only be tempory (unless you at home like the band name), "Google it". But he is a kid at heart and whenever his second band mate comes round with his kid there always playing video games and reading books. His band members son loves books by Victor Kreuzung. But his band mate introduced the Dying Breath to jack and he is slowly begining to like them.

Live: In an apartment, overlooking the Park, and a few minutes away is where he goes to busk when he is bored or needs some more cash.

Where he was at when the disaster struck: Busking down at a local cafe for money and to entertain.
hunter
hunter

Male
Number of posts : 37
Location : somewhere in hell maybe next to the pack of bon bons
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:02 pm

so your guy is a comdeian muscianist !? lol accepted
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Yeh pretty much but his jokes are in the songs, but yeh!
hunter
hunter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:03 pm

oh for those who have noticed or care..yes i have changed my character a bit
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:16 pm

cool may i learn parkour under your instrution
But no "young grasshopper" C***
hunter
hunter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 pm

So, Prodigy, when is this thang starten Very Happy ?
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:22 pm

still working on it. i will post the locations and even some organizations, also i will be changing my character yet again and the setting will be a fictional city instead of chicago, i apologize for taking so long with this but im hoping to get it started this weekend....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 pm

its cool. take your time. better to have a good rp that lasts than a bad one that doesn't. lol.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:25 pm

also you guyd are welcomed to edit things if these chnges change anthing or give you an idea......
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next