RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM ALIVE !

4 posters

Go down

I AM ALIVE ! Empty I AM ALIVE !

Post by prodigy12 Tue May 19, 2009 6:43 pm

the streets come to life as yet another day begins, its early morning and usual calm hussle and bussle of the city occurs.you all start off in your apartment ect. waking up and what you do from there is up to you..

you all thanks to your biographies start off with one item specialy for you

veldrin: special hand to hand ( and to weapon) combat and brass knuckles ( and silver hair dye Razz )

flexnard: intimideate(sp?) you can scare people into doing what you want

hunter: minor charm: able to convince people but not all the time, lore: you have a better knowledge of things then others

transky13: charm: you can convince people into trusting you and get what you need

prodigy12: you can traverse the wrekage of salus abit better than others

king bandit: you have a faithful companion (dog) and an easily acessiable food supply

micah groaned as the alarm blurted out its shrill cry.he tossed the covers and rolled over tho the machine and jabbed the key.he got up and walked clumbsily in his shorts to the shower and stripped down for a wash.once he dried and dressed he snuck up to the rooftops of his apartment where he did his regulr parkour exercises on his make shift training course...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

I AM ALIVE ! Empty Re: I AM ALIVE !

Post by Veldrin Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Victor got up a little eariler than usual, took a shower, got dressed in his usual garb, and pocketed his brass knuckles. "Eh, another day." He said, going to the usual store to pick up his can of pop, Victor got it, and went back to the apartments and stepped on the stairs, going up....
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue May 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Micah sat at the roof tops edge over the slowly awaking salus taking in a state of zen wondering what it was that possesed him to live here of all places, he had some what of a sweat but he took the stairs down and dried himself off with a towel and washed his face. he got dressed again this time in casual wear. he made his way through the silent halls, he went to the elevator anbut it was out of service.he decided to use the stairs " for an extra work out." he mumbled to himself.near the bottom he saw a familiar dark figure.

" how's it going vic?" Micah responded.

Last edited by prodigy12 on Tue May 19, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 pm

"Oh, hey Micha. Been working out?" Victor said, stoping and taking a sip of his pop. "Ya need something?"
His shirt read the same thing...its as if he had fifty pairs of the same things. "Damnit Jim, I'm a Cleric, not a warrior." It said in bright blue letters that glew in the dark.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue May 19, 2009 7:14 pm

micah chuckled "yeah heading to work now." he said "get any new inspirations for a book?" asked micah as a local fan of victor's novels.

as he saw victor's pop he figured he go by a conveniance store and buy himself a drink too on his way to work.he slowed his stride down the stairs as he talked to victor, in no rush to get to work neither though all he did was draw all day.which he couldn't love more.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue May 19, 2009 7:17 pm

"Always have inspirations, been working on a sequel to my first book actually. Maybe sometime i'll give you a sneak peek(sp?)." Victor commented on Micah's question. "Remind me again, what do you do again?" He asked, forgetting what His job was.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue May 19, 2009 7:24 pm

micah's eyebrows raised with curiousity of victor's new book " ah well im a concept artist, basicly i draw things for movies,games and advertisement." he said quite proud to say it himself.then he came up with an idea "ya know what? i could get you a deal with the new cinema im working on, you could write a book based on the film." he sugested ' could get you a few easy bucks on the side." he said with a wink...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue May 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Victor smiled at this gesture of kindness, "Oh, you don't have to, but, since you perked my interest, what is the film about?" He asked, getting interested in it, but he hoped that Micah would remember what his work is...a fantasy writer.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue May 19, 2009 7:35 pm

" eh well its not much like D&D its actual a threatrical remake of the dresden files, ever read them?" micah said already knowing the answer.he leaned against the stairway railings waiting for victor's reaction.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue May 19, 2009 7:40 pm

"Oh...well...i can't say no to that, Jim Butcher has always been a rolemodel for me." Victor said, almost dying of amazement that he could write about the Dresden Files! "It would be an honor if you could get me to write that."
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Micah smiled "I'll talk to the director and pull a few strings." he said "well I have to go, catch you on the flip side slick." he said with a smirk and strode down the stairs and walked down the sidewalk.he walked into the conveniance store and sipped his energy drink.a deep rumble sounded and Micah fumbled and dropped his drink on the pavement.

"what the ****?" he cursed looking at the precious green fluid spread...

( 2 hours people Wink )
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter Wed May 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Jack got up, sat up on his bed it wasn't the alarm that had woken him. It was a rumble. "God i shouldn't have spicy food before bed" He chuckled to himself, when he looked down there was his alarm clock, on the floor still connected to the plug.

He got up went to the shower and stepped in, Jack has and all ways will be musical and he loved its appartment. Some of it was old and some was new, it always made differnet sound when he tapped it. He was just tapping away singing off lyrics about people he had only seen the day before. The alarm beeped again, "Oh no!" Jack shouted as he burst out the shower franticly running round and drying himself at the same time.

He threw on his shirt, pulled up his pants, stuck on his grey beanie and as he was leaving, shoving on his other shoe at the same time. He ran down the stairs as he saw a woman, he jumped from of the stairs to the next behind her, "Sorry Miss P" He shouted as he continued to run sown the stairs. He skidded to a halt only a few flights from the bottom, "Damn it" He shouted as he ran back up. But before he was up the next flight of stairs Miss P was stood there "Always forgeting" She said handing him his guitar. He smiled back in apretiation, then ran alway the to the cafe thinking to himself How does Miss P know and how does she get in my apartment?
hunter
hunter

Male
Number of posts : 37
Location : somewhere in hell maybe next to the pack of bon bons
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 am

John stood before the screaming crowd of metal heads. He nodded to his band members and he started playing. The crowd went crazy and the whole theater erupted in a massive mosh pit. Drinks, shoes, condoms everything was thrown into the air as the powerful music filled the room. Josh head banged as he played looking bat shit crazy in his dark mask. He played so hard his fingers started to bleed, Josh did not care his fingers were so numb from playing anyway.

He watched as the crowd erupted even more seeing the gore on his custom Axe. Suddenly a powerful rumbled could be heard. One of the many Dying Breath custom amps on stage fell over and made a huge crash. The crowd froze for a moment as the amp burst into flames. Josh smiled behind his mask jumping atop the amp and kept playing. The crowd cheered and the mosh continued.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter Fri May 22, 2009 11:22 am

OOC: Btw i am on holz till wednesday prodigy can control my charcters please give micheal a good opening which suits him
hunter
hunter

Male
Number of posts : 37
Location : somewhere in hell maybe next to the pack of bon bons
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Micah moaned "sonofabitch" and kept on striding to work, he was abit early but he didnt have much to do anyways, maybe he could leave early then.

he had a nice manager whom was the art director for the movie but it was the director who was a pain.he always seemed to find a flaw in his works and denied them for the movie.Micah hoped today would be different.He walked by a electronics store whom had working televsions on display.the news showe the usual the 'wonderful' acheivements by abstergo and how the police force saved the day.info was so heavily monitored its was ever hardly news and it ticked him off abit...he found a gun on the side walk and picked it up.he smiled and blew his brains across the pavement.

00C- okay well we have time before the event so he should be fine.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down