RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 12 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 am

"sorry karrin..you just seem to be the most level headed.." sam smiled weakly
"but yeah yeah your right, we get supplies weapons we hold-up somwhere safe and wait for all of this to blow over" sam stood up and began pacing he wondered were to go first
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:40 am

"Maybe we should go to the mall and grab supplies before a huge crowd appears over there." She said, sitting up a bit, "And after that, we should go ask that kid."

OOC: ill be gone in about 3 hours, and ill be back in about 9 hours.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 am

"yeah that sounds good umm we should split up" sam holds up his hand "i know i know cliche bla bla bla but the quicker we get our stuff and get to wherever we're holding up the better do you wanna go to the mall for supplies or back to the station for weapons?"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:33 am

"Well, i think you can handle the mall incase there is a crowd, i wouldn't be able to get past all those people. So i will go back to the station and stuff my gym bag with some weapons." She said, getting up, and helping Flex get up on his feet.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 am

"Yeah your probably right, okay lets make a quick list of what we need
umm al i can think of is food there weapons and a first aid kit at the station
umm maybe some painkillers or somthin?"
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am

Karrin goes into the kitchen and comes back with a piece of paper and a pencil. "ok, so we need: First aid kit, maybe two, food, weapons, and painkillers. Anything else?" She said, writing all those things down.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 am

"umm..shit not that i can think of at the moment..i guess that will have to do" Samuel walked over to the door and slipped his shoes on he walked back into the kitchen reciting his list of things to buy
"food, painkillers,firstaid"
he scooped up his keys off the kitchen bench and headed for the door
"wait were are we going to meet up after this?" he asked
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 am

Flex nodded "sounds like a plan, but where do you want me to go?" he asked stumbling a bit as Karrin, helped him stand up. He turned to Sam "sorry about the puke, you might want to change if you're going to the mall though" he said. He did not like having to use her help, but he admitted to himself he liked leaning against her.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 am

Karrin ripped off the part of the paper contianing his list, "Here i guess. Flex, can you go ask that kid?" She said, stuffing her paper in the coat pocket with her gun and ammo. "Your breath might smell better, but you still smell like vomit..." She added.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am

"I have a spare shirt in the car" sam said bluntly he turned to Karrin "alright i guess ill see you back here in an hour..2 at most..and remember just get stuff we need" sam leant in awkwardly to give Karrin a huggoodbye but hesitated feeling a little stupid
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Karrin gave him a hug-goodbye, seeing him hesitating. "Sure, see you both in an hour or two." She said, about to hug Flex, but saw some vomit on his chest. "umm...right, cya Flex." Karrin said, walking out of her house and heading to the Police Station.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Without another look at Flex or Karrin Samuel stepped out into the rain
he climbed into his patrol car and sped off towards the mall ..
as Sam pulled into the carpark he saw broken windows and a large crowd inside the mall .."ah shit" Sam said removing his police uniform and throwing an old sweatshirt on instead, he didn't wan't his duty slowing him down.. he parked the cruiser a good distance away from the mall and headed inside

(Okay im going to bed now guys)
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:12 pm

OOC- both me and Sam had puke on us, I puked all on him. Oh well now we all smell like puke.

Flex cursed and stumbled from the house "fucking...." he mumbled incoherently. He walked down the street angrier than ever, but not going to meet his anger with alcohol this time. He approached the house he distantly remembered being the Zombie fanatics home. Flex has met the man at the movie store one time, and had given him a ride home in his cop car. He walked to the front door, and knocked loudly on it, he looked around waiting, remembering that Kyle lived close to here.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:13 pm

OOC: umm, he said he cleaned up atleast, you didn't.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 pm

whopse did not see that post of his.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:48 pm

prodigy12 wrote:zack took hold of the 8 chamber magnum '' damn this should pack a punch." he clicked the saftey on once he loaded it and stowed both the gun and amo in his pocket and hung the gun on his belt loop.

he looked up to veiw the screen ' shit, you i had dreams of this happening ? we should actually stick together, power in numbers right ?" he offered to kyle " the name's zack by the way." he said sticking out his hand " and thanks too." he finished...

"sounds cool. you had dreams? creepy... i need you to go now though. i got some things i gotta do" he said while popping a few pills. "come back when there is more news on this... thing that is going on." kyle walked to his room and checked on his own guns. he then went back to sleep.

ooc: sorry guys, but i will probably be off and on this weekend. i just got majorly grounded by my mom, and she stays up late doing homework on the weekends, so i probably won't be able to get on much... sorry.
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:08 pm

OOC no worries we'll make sure you dont get killed, just stay in your house and your guy wont end up in a fire fight !

zack nodded as he sat on the couch, watching the tv.he grew nervous thinking of what he do and where he would go if these monsters would get here.

he grew tired himself and sonn fell asleep on the couch with the news on...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:23 pm

ooc: idc if someone takes control of my charactar as long as they don't get him killed or act out of his charactar when im off for a couple days. if im in mid conversation with someone and i suddenly stop talking to you, then just talk like he would and finish it up. i don't want to leave anyone hangin...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Flex noticed it was starting to rain. He pulled off his puke stained shirt and through it in a nearby garbage can. The rain fell upon his smooth skin; it was cold, but comforting. He stepped into Zack's porch and pulled out his phone, he dialed Kyle’s number, and talked into the phone "hey man, doesn’t that Zack kid live near you? I Karrin and Sam are trying to prepare for what is to come. We thought he could help us, he is not at his house have you seen him?" he asked waiting for Kyle to answer.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm

kyle was looking out his window. "what the hell" zombies were eating everyone in the city. "shit!" then the phone rang.

"shit! that was scary." kyle said as he woke up. he went to his counter and got some pills. he looked at his ringing phone, and saw that it was flex. "hey man whats up? id be happy to help you out. the kid came to me looking for a gun. i gave him a magnum. he needs to steady his nerves, but he seems like he could help out" kyle said into the phone as he walked into the kitchen and began pouring a bowl of cereal (he loves cereal) "ill get the kid and be right over. just make sure that bitch... just tell her not to try anything. i'd hate to have to mess up such a pretty face. hey zack! get up! we're gonna go meat some people who can help us out! we'll be right over to his house" kyle hung up. he ate his frosted flakes and began to worry about what was going to happen. he knew the only chance he had rested in the firepower of his friends, and the knowledge this kid had. he got ready to walk out the door with zack...

ooc. i gotta get off now... so ill probably be back on late tonight. see ya later...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm

"It's possible. And you always gotta prepare for possibilities. I'd rather be prepared when they didn't come rather than unprepared when they came, eh?" Henry shrugged, staring at the bottle in his hand, swirling it around for a moment.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm

"I'm going to head to the Police Station." said Dimitri as he throw his used up cigar into a ash tray. "Perhaps they have a plan." said the Russian as he put on his ushanka and made his way to the door. "You have any plans?" Dimitri asked.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:08 pm

zack was shaking and ready to dhit hius pants as he and kyle were on their way to meet up with kyles allies. kyle looked over his shoulder as they ran to zack's truck " their at your house, start the truck." he said as he hopped in.

zack nodded and jumped into the drivers seat and started the car,he saw some ghostly pale people and wondered if they were undead.he sped up as he made it to his drive way, three familiar people waited on his porch.

zack and kyle quickly ran over to them " hey whats ? what do you need?" he asked flex...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Bryan was fast sleep, it continued to rain. The T.V. went out, but not off. Bryan did not care about this viru's he did not know what was going on on the outside. For all that he knew, everything was fine. But it wasn't, something evil was happening. Soon, when he wakes up. He would perhaps wake up to a nightmare.

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm

OOC- only I am at you're house, and I'm not sure if we are aloud to see ghotsly pale Zombies yet.

Flex smiled as Kyle, and Zack pulled up. He stepped of the porch into the light rain, and replied to Zack "what do you think? You're the Zombie expert, we need you to help us survive" he said, enjoying the rain once again.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next