RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 13 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Flex Nard wrote:OOC- only I am at you're house, and I'm not sure if we are aloud to see ghotsly pale Zombies yet.

OOC:He was saying you guys looked pale like Zombies.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm

OOC- oh then only I did, sense Vel and Ink, are at different places.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Trey sighed. 'We all knew it would come someday...'

To the sounds of various other apartment dwellers' screams, he gathered as many supplies as he could carry, his swiss-army knife, a bunch of various canned foods, a manual can-opener, and two of his shortswords from his collection. He also grabbed some bottles of water, anda few energy drinks. He stuffed all of these things into a light backpack, besides one sword, which he strapped to his waist. As he walked out the door, he grabbed his wallet, cell phone and keys. As he took the elevator down the stairs, he called Zack, his friend from High-School. He waited for him to answer...
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:49 pm

ooc: i won't be on long, so don't talk to me and stuff unless you can wait 3 or four hours...

"so how are we gonna do this? i mean survive? i got some weapons... not too many, but i got a couple of pistols, a rifle, and a shotgun somewhere... but i don't think i have any ammo for the rifle. what else do we need? how long do you think it will last?" kyle asked inquisitively. (lol. big word) he was getting even more nervous, remembering his nightmere. then zack's phone began to ring. "Who is it? any news from the outside world?"
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:17 pm

zacks hand sjaked and he jumped as his pocket buzzed and vibrated " jesus !" he said as he fumbled with his cell " hey what is it ?' zack answered he looked to the others its the cop, trey. " we should meet maybe the jail house ?" he asked through the phone " we're at my house by the way." he looked to every corner dark.he grabbed a small flash light from his truck and his magnum in his hand.

he put the phone on speaker and hung it from his belt now he could talk to every one.he snapped his fingers with an idea in mind and grabbed some tapp to strapp the light to his gun.now he was set, he got the engine started nice in case...

OOC i just watched a zombie movie dude now im scared lol...so its me and transky aswell as ink vel and flex right ?
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:25 pm

ooc: dude, i just watched i am legend. i know its not exactly zombies, but that made me think of this. lol and what time is it in the rp? and i think its me, you, and flex

"dammit! i hoped it would be from the outside. telling us everything's gonna be okay... so what are we going to do? i think we need to prepare. get a car maybe. ive got a truck if we need it. and we need supplies too right? im no expert, but we gotta have food to live." kyle said to the others. "we gotta think of a plan, a real plan. we can't go wandering aimlessly and expect to live."
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:29 pm

zack nodded to kyle and pointed to his truck, " mines all loaded there two seats up front but the others have to ride in the back hop in you two.

OOC flex aint here so im just going to safly put him in the car...Wink hope he doesnt mind

flex nodded to zack and he jumped in back ( and pulls out his weapon of choice if he has one.)

zack hollered over his shoulder " hop in !" he said to kyle as he got behind the wheel " then speaking into the phone to trey. " we're on our way grabb what you can." he then almost forgot " kyle you have any more guns?" he asked him
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:38 pm

"do i have guns? thats funny. i used to deal guns. stop by my place and i can get a few. too bad i just had a god damn huge ass shipment a couple days ago. i was loaded with literally a couple hundred guns. now i got a couple pistols, however none are as good as the one i gave you, besides the one i have on me. i also have a rifle, however i only have about twenty rounds for it. i also keep a shotgun at my house. it should have about twenty shots in it. like i said i just had a major shipment, so im low on ammo and guns. i can get more if i can get a call out. however they would be heli dropped, and it would be a long while. possibly up to a couple weeks."
ooc: if my ammo/weapon drop isn't okay, then ill edit out. i just thought two weeks was long enough for a gang shipment to be dropped. if its okay of course. nothing too big. an assault rifle or two, a couple shotguns, tons of handguns, a couple uzis, and a couple sniper rifles. however we have to make it there alive, and it would be dropped somewhere dangerous...

Last edited by transky13 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm

zack looked to him " damn straight." he said as he gunned it and stopped stil in the road in fron of kyle's house.

he got out " ill cover you get the guns, flex watch the truck." he looked to kyles truck " load up your truck and we can drive together." he said as he un-holistered the gun and started checking the shadows making his way to the porch of the house....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 pm

"dude, calm down. the zombies arent even here yet. we gotta keep a level head, and prepare as much as possible. if we are going to do that, i need you guys to help me get to all my gun spots." kyle said calmly. "zack, go check under my matress. my shot gun and a couple pistols should be under there. flex, you know where to look. and ill check the basement and get my rifle and my last pistol." and they all do so. flex checked inside of kyle's fire place in the hidden compartment in the back while kyle and zack started going towards their spot. kyle grabbed his stuff and met back up at the truck with flex, and they waited for zack. "so how do you kill these things?" kyle shouted into his house, knowing that zack could hear him. he said it not only because he was curious, but to let zack know they were right outside.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 pm

OOC: I doubt Trey well let you guys have assault rifles and tons of guns! That would ruin the fun. The fun is trying to find them as you go. Please edit it.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm

zack sarted walking out and dumped the guns intop the passenger seat of kyle's truck. he looked to him and tapped his own head " the brain and they should go down." he closed the truck door as flex and kyle put their guns into " lets stock up the truck, kitchen have any canned goods meds and water too.' he said as he walked back inside and opened the frige...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Samuel jogged through the mall, he had overestimated the situation no rioters or looters just 1000's of people all scrabbling for supplies.............. He jogged through the isles, his shoes squeaking on the glossy vinyl floor most of the canned foods had gone, aswell as all the bottled water.
"oh shit" sam moaned "were in deep shit" he hurried down every isle making sure to pick up everything that would be useful , "shit" the last isle was a mess broken jam jars, and ripped open boxes of cereal littered the floor, sam picked his way through the mess salvaging 2 jars of jam,1 jar of peanut butter and a 1kg bag of oats that everyone had missed because it had fallen underneath one of the shelves, sam quick thew all of these things into his basket and made his way out of the mall.
as he jumped back into his patrol car he inspected his haul
2 jars of jam, 1 jar of peanut butter, 1kg of oats,4 cans of tinned tomatoes
and a few cans of baked beans...and a few packets of juicy fruit for himself.
Sam started the engine and headed back to karrins house
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:55 pm

(im just saying, two weeks is a long time. and we are VERY likely to get killed on the way there. and i can edit it at any time, seeing as how our conversation doesn't have anything to do directly with it. so trey, if you read this, just ask me and i will edit it. no need for extra work on your part.)

"okay. i gotta lot of stuff in the fridge, and i have to have painkillers on me at all times. speaking of which..." he pops a couple pills. "much better. i got a lot of fruit snacks and peanuts if thats okay. i normally cook like steak and stuff though. would that work? i also eat out alot, so outside of water, gatorade, nuts, meds, and meat ive got nothing. not a huge selection." kyle said as he grabbed bottle after bottle of water.

Last edited by transky13 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 pm

zack gave a start and ran to flex but stopped realizing what it was " jesus **** christ man !" he yeled lets go grabbed everything but the frozen stuff we cant stopp to cook its either run or die." he said as he grabbed a box and stuffed full of ater and canned food and walked back to the truck.

" we should get that cop girl and the buff looking dude at the bar they can help out too aswell as trey." he said noticing he had accidenatly hund up the phone " he can call me when he can.' he said to himself.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Flex checked the compartment under the fire place, he reached his hand under, and felt around. A box of bullets fell into his hand, along with a dusty gold revolving pistol, he counted the bullets only about thirty were in the box. He placed the gun in the front of his pants (all ganster like). He walked over to Kyle "hey I think we are going to need a good place for defense. The police station might be a smart place" he said looking around, afraid the zombies might pop up any second. He was glad that he had now two pistols to use against the zombies.

Last edited by Flex Nard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Samuel pulled up at the front of Karrins house "well i did the best i could" sam said sheepishly as he looked into the meager rations he had brought back, he got out of the car and headed for the door "god i have a bad headache i could really go for some asprin right about now...ahhhh damn" sam moaned forgot the Meds, sam ran back to the car and jumped in he jammed the key in the ignition and turned as fast as he could.....*snap*...
sam looked at the stump of a kay in his hand "you gotaa..gotta be kidding me" he wailed "i can't believe i did that" sam sat ashen faced staring at the key in his hand.

OOC: hey guys don't stock up on food and guns so quick hey, because otherwise we won't be able to go on raids and shit, if you guys like find a million years worth of food and arsenal and a castle high on a mountain top, its going to be one boring RP
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 pm

"Well comrade I have to go." said Dimitri as he push opened the bar door and stepped outside. It was raining. The cool water felt good on his skin. He walked on the sidewalk in the direction of the Police Station. The streets were, empty except for a few citizens trying to leave the city. They looked awfully worried. Dimitri got to the station and pushed open the front door. "Is anyone in here?"he yelled into the seemingly empty building.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:05 pm

"...we need somewhere towards the outskirts of town if you ask me. that way we can get out in a hurry. for now though help us with our supplies." kyle was working too hard to think about setting up defenses. he was glad he kept so much bottled water with him at all times.

ooc: were not. right now were pretty much just getting water to drink for a couple days. two or three days max. you drink alot when your nervous...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:05 pm

OCC yeah well with about a dozen people it wont last long Smile

zack grabbed one more box and got back in his car. " you guys meet me at the police station you got my number.im going to the mall see what i can find." he stepped on it towards the mall..
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Flex pulled out his cell and dialed Karrin he let it ring and waited for her to answer. She did not answer, he felt a little worried. He left a quick message "hey Karrin, met up with Kyle and Zack, found some guns, call me back" he said before hanging up. He looked at the other two “where to now guys?” he asked worried about Karrin.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:09 pm

kyle was too mortified with fear to do anything other than go to the police station. he tried to be strong in front of the others, but in reality he was to scared to think. "i'll just head to the station and watch the news. update me on the others when you get back." kyle began jogging towards the station. "hey flex, you gonna come with me or you gonna go to the mall with zack?"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:12 pm

OOC at the mall dude i gotta go soon ill prob run in too ink, make sure i dont get killed and the plan is too meet at the police station and fortify the place...

zack was shaking as he realized he wasnt the only one with the idea of going to the mall "shit" he said to himself as he parked close to the door and grabbed a cross bow and arrows and some dry cerial and beef jerky before people started looking at his truck.he scared them off as he put the supplies in and went looking for more stuff, he hope he could find the others so they could help....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:14 pm

ooc: what you lookin for? tell me and ill collect it and shit. lol
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:15 pm

OCC just looking for people and just random supplies, maybe some sharpies for notes on the walls kinda like left 4 dead...alright gotta go dont get my guy killed we meet at the police station control me if you have too....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next