RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 15 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 pm

zack had then seen the broken window and jammed lock to the station, " i see we found the keys." he groaned as he step inside.

he looked back to the truck "oh right," he said " get all the nstuff into the station and start using the plywood i have to block the windows, we can lock the doors too." he said as he started loading the stuff inside.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Flex smiled at Zack "don't mind if I wear this while we work?" he asked slipping on the zombie mask. He knew he had lost the element of surprise, but he also knew it would creep the hell of him. He followed Zack and whispered hoarsely "what do we do now?" he asked his voice muffled in the mask. Flex loved being an ass sometimes, and his chance was now.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 pm

zack raised an eye brow in amusement " we at least when they get you you'll fit in." he said as he dropped the box full of goods on a bench near the receptionist's desk at the center of the station.

" now if you wouldnt mind take this sharpie." he said handing flex the marker ' and take some card board stating we are alive and need assistance." he said to him arogantly two can play at this game he thought
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Flex obliged he took the sharpie and the cardboard. He scribbled on the card board in his neatest hand writing "We are alive, and need assistance, from non-zombies that is" he smiled and put the sign near the door. He walked back to Zack "anything else?" he asked, taking off his mask and putting it in his back pack. It would come in use scaring others later, and he did not want Zack to shit his pants, he could tell he was obviously scared by it, no matter how he tired to hide it, he thought.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 pm

zack handed flex a box "start unloading the truck into the station," he said
"asshole." he finished. he then grabed another for himself and started walking to the center of the station putting it next to the other box already on the desk.

he wondered how much longer until the others got here aswell.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Flex momicked back as Zack walked away in hearing distance "shit head" he started un-loading the van. He carried everything inside the police station. As he carried the supplies inside he chuckled about how worked uo Zack had gotten, he must really be afraid of zombies. When he was done he walked up to Kyle. He asked "well what are we going to do now?" he asked.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:17 pm

"how the hell would i know? im not the ****ing expert. id say we find a couple of other reliable people and join up with them. anybody you can think of?" kyle said as he stated unpacking the supplies and organizing them. "i honestly think we need more food, but most of it seems to be gone. and we need more weapons, but again, its all gone. we also need to find a good defensive position. and lastly we need to find a good vehicle that could survive a zombie assault. any ideas guys?"

Last edited by transky13 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:20 pm

zack snapped hi fingers " a grabage truck, but we should wait for th others and wait out the night and go looking for supplies in the morning." he said to them as he finished unloading the truck.

he started nailing window closed with ply wood.

OOC gotta go see ya
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Flex thought for a moment “well, maybe the Russian guy and the muscular guy I saw at the bar could help. Not to mention Karrin, and Sam. As for food, I brought some snacks, but they won’t last very long. Also I think an S.W.A.T car would be our best bet, unless you can think of something better." he said. Looking around, he felt kind of bad for how he treated Zack; he would have to apologize next chance he has.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 pm

ooc: k c ya. can zombies cllimb?

"let me help you with that plywood. lets nail all the windows shut, and secure all doors except for one. have a sign saying which one to use outside. that way we only have one main entrance to defend" kyle said as he continued to board up the windows and watch the news. "what do you think flex? how are we gonna do this? you know this building much better than me, which would be the most easily defended? we need a way on the roof too, in case we get overrun in here. then we can lock down the one entrance. just be sure to destroy any ladders."
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 am

Henry left the bar, getting in his car and grabbing his tools as he reached home. Upon doing that, he placed them in his car, driving about for a while, thoughts racing through his head. He drove slowly, going around the town randomly for a while.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Trey grinned apologetically towards Flex. "Sorry dude, the door was open when I got here."

He let out a little chuckle, then extended his hand, saying, "I'm Trey, by the way. A friend of Zack's."
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC @ transky: yes their dumb not crippled they can climb

zack spotted trey and ran over to him " glad you're here dude.' he said with a hand clasp on the shoulder.he was sure glad they had someone with a head set for something for this.he spotted the sword hanging from his hip nice weapon

" you have anything in your car?" he asked as he started to walk outside to check " oh by the way is there a ladder in the station i have a idea." he said with a wink...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

ooc: Actually, the stupidity isn't the only thing. They can climb, just very slowly, not very well, and only if they really put their minds to it.

Trey grinned, seeing Zack admiring the blade. "Naw, I got it all in my bag," he said, patting the thin air behind his back. "Aw shit, maybe I do have something in my car. My bag! Be right back."

He ran out, fumbled with the lock for a second, grabbed his bag, then ran back in, locking the doors. He grinned once more, opening the bag. "I brought a bit of food, and a few other things."
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Flex nodded to Trey shaking his hand "nice to have you" he watched as Trey retrieved his bag. He was relived to hear that he had brought food "you brought food? Good. Now do you have any idea of how to survive these things?" he asked hoping he did. They might need a miracle to survive.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 pm

"may i suggest having a ladder leading the roof so that when they do come and break through the defenses we can stay up there and pick them off one by one. zack offered as he smiled at tey's contents in his bag, he wishe he had grabbed his Ipod but it was too late.

he went to the boxes an grabbed a gnola bar and then went back to nailing the windows shut, he was able to block the the windows but had no more for the doors the locks woul have to do. " hey flex you got the keys?" he asked him...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Flex nodded "there is already a ladder up there. We need S.W.A.T car or a garbage truck as you said earlier they would also work as a good defense vehicle. Of course I have the keys" he said pulling out his key ring and jingling it in front of Zack. He thought about other valuable things they could use against the zombies. He looked at the others "do they have any explosives any where in town?" he asked, thinking about a large boom could take out many zombies at once.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 pm

"I only know what I've learned from the internet," Trey said, shuffling the bag to his other shoulder. "And as for explosives, I'm sure they'd have some at the military base a few miles from town. Not sure if it's worth the risk going out there though."
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Flex looked at Trey "it might be if they have guns, vehicles, and a better fort. Do you think the base is better than this station?" he asked woundering if any soldiers remained in it. He also wondered how close the zombies might be to town. He hoped they were a ways off, or they would not have time to travel to the military base if needed.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Karrin woke up in the S.W.A.T van parked outside her house, "Man, i need to stop blanking out." She said, driving back to the station, she opened the door, and welcomed the fresh night air inside the van.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:00 pm

" well for the explosives, thats reckless but effective, yoummight aswell go now before they get here if were lucky we'll make it back just in time.' he said to all of them, he looked to flex " start locking all the doors except for he front one we used" he said to him, he pulled out his magnum and clicked off the saftey but felt more familiar with his tire iron so he pulled that out instead.he grabbed his car keys and back pack aswell and started the trruck " ready for a ride ?" he asked with a smile....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Flex walked around the station and locked all of the doors, except for the main front door. He then walked outside and approached Zack in the truck "you're going to the base?" he asked woundering if it was such a good idea. He turned to Trey "think we should go?" he asked worried about leaving Karrin here.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Henry continued to drive his car, his tools rattling loudly in the back of the car. With a sigh, he pulled in at the police station, where there seemed to be a gathering of people of sorts. He sat there for a moment in his car, finally killing the engine. He let out a heavy yawn, stepping out of the car.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:17 pm

" even if the others arrive while were gone kyle will be here to ensure they get here safely." he explained " and besides the earlier we go the better were off before they get here." he pushed.he looked to trye wondering what he had to say.

he thoughtbhe sw someone getting out from their car in the not so far distance...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 pm

"Meh, I don't know. I might stay here... Not sure if I want to risk going out. Who knows how long we have?" He looked at his phone, 3 AM...

"I guess you probably have time, but be careful, hey? Don't want anything to happen to yeh. Oh yeah, by the way, any extra pistols in here? I think I might need one. Swords aren't exactly good long-range weapons."
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down