RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 14 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Flex Nard Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:24 pm

ooc- Trey is probually going to delet all of the recent posts... I'm sure he dosen't want use finding so many weapons...
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:24 pm

so zack started wondering through the mall. he looked around and saw that the mall had already been raided by many people. supplies were few and far between. "god dammit! nothing is here! theres no food, no clothes, no medical supplies, no nothing!" then zack stumbled across some sharpies. "ha, i found something that might be of use. maybe they have blankets to stay warm." zack continued to walk around the mall, looking for something his group could use to stay alive. he walked into a camping store. "these sleeping bags may come in handy" he thought to himself. "is anyone else here!?" he shouted out to the entire store. apparantly everyone was too busy looking for food to be smart enough to prepare with other things. "i wonder if there are any weapons" he said as he walked towards the gun section of the store. they were all gone. just an empty group of shelves. all the weapons were gone except for some airsoft guns and paintball guns. "i don't know how, but we might be able to use these" he said as he grabbed paintballs, airsoft bebes, and guns for both.

ooc: well, there is no ammo in town for the rifle, and maybe 20 pistols and a shotgun aren't unexpected in a town. i hope not. how about we take away the sawed off shotgun, and just have a regular with limited ammo?
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Zack didnt see anybody he knew and gave up, hopeull the others would be at the police station now and had the keys to get in.he took the guns and sharpies and dumped them in back and started the long drive to the station while calling every one from trey to flex to meet him at the station...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

ooc: dammit prodigy. thought you were getting off. i didn't do anything too bad did i? lol.

kyle just got to the station. he had no clue what flex decided to do. "hopefully he doesn't go looking for karrin. that would be bad." he thought to himself. kyle walked into the back offices and grabbed a box of doughnuts off of one of the officers desks. "i hope he doesn't mind, but im starving." he threw his feet up on a desk and began to watch the news.

Zack got to the station. "is anyone else here?" he asked kyle. "i couldn't find much at the mall besides some paintballs and airsoft guns. i did find some sharpies and sleeping bags though. this sucks. we really need to find enough food for a while." he said as he was carrying stuff into the station.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 am

Karrin remembered she left her cell phone at her house, while she walked into the Police Station from the back door. She walked to her locker, and found two more clips for her gun. She pocketed them, and pulled out her gym bag, and went to the weapon locker. When she opened it, it was empty...someone came in and took every single weapon. "Fuck...." Karrin mumbled, as she stomped back to her locker and threw the bag in the locker. She picked up the keys to the Swat van in the top part of her locker, next to the pictures of her family. They died from lung cancer...they smoked too much. Karrin walked to the Van, and started it, and went back to her place.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 am

"oh. that sucks man. i'll be right back. im gonna call about that weapon shipment i was talking about." kyle picked up his phone and dialed a number as he walked to the back. "hey, can you get us weapons? no! there are **** zombies! you gotta help us! not for a couple months!? what the hell..." kyle walked back in. "we have a problem. i can't get us any weapons for at least a month." kyle sat down with a worried look. he had done so much for his gang, and now they treated him like this. they were almost as bad as the cops.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 am

ooc: Everything has been fine... Besides that many guns. Maybe a few, but not that many...

Trey swore as he stepped out of the elevator, his phone had lost the connection. He sent a text message to Zack, saying, 'Sry. Lost signal. Will meet u @ police station. C u there.'

He went out and opened the garage door. He dumped his backpack into the passenger seat, then drove off, down the street to the police station. He parked his car outside, then walked in. "Anybody here?"
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am

"You looking for them too, eh?" said Dimitri as he turned around to face the 19 year old, blonde haired boy that had just parked his Mustang. "I don't believe we've met. My name is Dimitri Petrenko." said the Russian as he extended his gloved hand to the boy with a grin.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:48 am

She should have headed straight to her parents house, but something told her to make another stop before going there. Piper took a deep breath and then exhaled sharply as she pulled into the police station parking lot. I hate f*cking cops, she thought as she slid down out of her truck.

She walked around to the back of the hummer, reached into the back, pulling out her glock, and slid it into the back of her jeans at the small of her back. What a ghetto place to hold this damn this, she thought as she did it. She slid her black, leather coat over her arms and shrugged her shoulders into place. Putting her leg up on the back of the truck, she slid her pant leg up to pull out her little gun strapped to her ankle. Popping out the clips, she checked the rounds, and then placed it back into its holster. Standing up straight, she smoothed out her clothes, noticing a blond guy walking up to the station.

She watched the kid walk up and go inside, the reached up and pulled the cigarette she had left dangling between her lips and dropped it to the ground.

Taking another deep breath and holding it longer, she walked up to the station.

OOC: There Flex... many apologies for having mistakingly walked into the station when it was locked. Post is edited.

Last edited by kaydee on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:37 am

Zack waited outside as he overheard kyle's phone call about the shipment "shit!" he was growing more frustrated by the minute nothing was working out.he felt his phone buzz but at least he didnt jump.

it was a text message from trey he sent back: me and kyle at station...u have keys?

they were locked out and no one else was here, hopefully flex and his friends would make it the same time trey did...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 am

Flex left Kyle's house. Surprused that they had left with out him. He stepped from the portch into the light rain, it pelted his bare back as he jogged down the misty street. He jogged to Karrin's house, and was happy to see her car parked out front. Before he entered he sent a text message to Kyle "hey wher r u? Im at Karrins house we wil meet up with you wer evr you r." he flipped his phone shut and stepped inside.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 am

zack looked at the lock barring their passage into the station, he jerked it a couple of times with no results.he gave up and turned off the gas to the truck, and grabbed his back pack and waited for the others.

he looked to kyle '' did you hear from anyone yet?"
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

hmm... good job Prodigy! There are people in the police station, other than Karrin they should not be in there sense I locked the door, and they don't have keys.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

OOC are you being sarcastic ? or are you just glad i remembered what you did ?
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:37 pm

ooc- I'm glad. The others need to edit their posts.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm

ooc: we only have a couple pistols and a barely loaded shotgun. maybe 5 or 6 pistols and the shotgun with 20 shells. and flex, im a criminal. you think i can't lockpick doors or break a window? lol.

kyle saw his phone had a text from flex. he responded "hey man. at station. meet me there. bring food if possible. watching news. nothing yet."

Last edited by transky13 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

ooc- you broke into my Station???!! Oh yeah I changed the shot gun to a pistol. I have just two pistols.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Flex looked at Kyle's last text. He texted back quickly "I'l be right there, did not find any grub, but how the hell did you get into my station?!" he asked, hoping Kyle did not do what he thought he did, if so, Flex was not happy. He turned from Karrin's house, he had told her what had happened, and to meet him at the station. He was now heading to his own home.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Bryan continued to watch the news. Seeing as all the other shows, have gone off. Nothing to do in this damn town. He thought. Killing zombies would be more fun then just sitting here. Watching the boring news. Bryan was so bored, he just decided to clean his boots. Walking into the bath room, getting a towel and wetting it. Then cleaning the dirt off his boots. Starting with the right boot. I knew I should become a beer bouncer. At least that would've gave me little action in fighting. He thought cleaning his right boot.

(Just cleaning my boots. To just get them messy again. With zombie blood!)

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 pm

kyle got flex's text and responded, "i wasn't gonna stand out in the rain. no offense or anything, but i want to be updated on the news and i was supposed to meet zack and you here! damn. and do you really wanna know how i got in?" kyle smiled as he texted him. he thought flex would know him well enough by now to know he has no problem with breaking and entering.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Flex cursed and texted back "I should arrest you" he smiled as he texted. He arrived at his home. He pulled out his keys and walked inside. Flex ran to his room grabbed his back-pack whish contained a few snacks from his fridge; he walked to his closet, and grabbed a mask from his top shelf. An old Halloween mask he had worn, a couple years ago at a party. He shoved the gruesome mask into his back pack, walked to the front door, and locked his house. He sprinted to the police station, he tired the door, and it had been picked. Inside he slipped on the mask, and saw Kyle not far away watching the TV. Flex walked toward him slowly, when he was a few steps away he hollered in a raspy voice "AUUURHH BRAIINS!" Kyle's head whipped around and he nearly fell from his chair with fright.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:45 pm

"holy shit!" screamed kyle as he whipped out a pistol and pointed it at him. "if this is some kind of ****in joke you better tell me right now! god dammit im not afraid to blow your damn head off! take another step and your head is gonna be in fifty different pieces. wait a second... dammit flex. that was your old mask we wore when we robbed banks." he chuckled to himself. "youre a dick. you know that right?"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Flex pulled off the old zombie mask and fell over laughing "Hahahah you should of see you're face!!" he said as his side burned. He smiled wickedly "you know that Zack kid seems scared shit-less up about these zombies, I bet he would freak even more" he chuckled contemplating scaring him also. He smiled at Kyle "if you still have you're mask, two would be better than one" he said.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Zack heard yelling and luaghing and he looked around the corner as he heard flex's remark.he turned around the corner and said " i heard that ." he said flatly as he looked around the station.

" you have the keys for the station ?" he asked...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 pm

"do i have my mask? there isn't a day i don't carry it around. bad habits die hard." he said as he chuckled. he's actually here somewhere. he came with some supplies earlier. i don't know where he went... but i don't think we should scare him. we need him, he has the knowledge, and i don't think he would be able to think right after we scared the shit out of him that much. oh. there he is. it would have been funny though. you know anyone else coming around? you wanna know whats bull shit? i asked our boys for a weapons drop downtown, and they denied it. those mother ****. after all ive done for them, they turn me down like that." kyle said getting angrier and angrier. he eventually got so angry he chucked a doughnut across the room. "i don't think they understand the situation..."
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next