RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 17 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by prodigy12 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:56 pm

zack swalowed in nervousness " sure im rounding the corner now." he said and hung up the phone as he pulled the truck into the station.he and flex jumped out, zack found kyle waiting for him.

he nodded happily to kyle as he noticed the locked doors and boardedup windows. " good work, lets go." he said to hime starting the truck again.he notice he was low on fuel, he would need a pump from his garage and steal some gas from a station.
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Flex got out of the car and nodded to Kyle. He heard Zack turn the truck back on he turned to Zack, who was inside the truck and yelled "what are we leaving again? I just got back here!" he said not wanting to ride off again. Flex wondered where Karrin was, he was still a little worried about her.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Kyle hopped into the back of the truck. "Where are we going now?" he asked the others. "We definitely need some supplies. We're almost out of food, and we don't even know how long it is until they come, or even if they will come. We don't know how long it will last either. We need to hurry." he said to the other two.
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 pm

zack looked into the back of the truck to kyle
"well i have something i need to make at my house and some supplies to pick up there, i can drop you off where you need to go." he explained "where exactly do you need to go anyways?" zack backed the tuck from the station and headed down the street slowly....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:00 pm

"I have no clue. I'm kinda hungry right now, and our bottled water supply is low. Im not really sure." Kyle said to the others. "People have probably looted most places, so food and water will be scarce." I say we go somewhere where running water works, and use makeshift bottles like soap containers and other empty bottles of water and stuff like that to fill up our water supply. I don't know though. I'm not the one who stayed up all night watching zombie movies." Kyle said then winked at Zack.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 am

Flex stood in front of the station and sagged against the wall as he watched his friends drive away. He sat against the wall for sometimes, thinking of something to do. Flex spotted and abandoned sharpie lying on the ground near his feet. He picked up the marker and stood up, he then walked over the police station banner, that marked what the station was and crossed out the words "Police Station" and scribbled in with his sharpie "zombie survival fortitude" he then put the marker in his pocket and walked inside.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm

zack chuckled at kyles remark ' wel let me grab a pump at my dad's place and im sure we can find some food and water there aswell." he explained "they aren't around right now there off in hawaii, lucky bastard's, but they should stay there safe from harm since i told them what was up.'' zack went on he continued to meander through the streets " i'll use the pump to get some gas out of the gasolne silos in the stations around town." he thought a moment " i'll lend you the truck and the crow bar and you go around town see what you can find." he gave kyle a wink 'i'l collect the gas while you do that okay?" he asked kyle...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 pm

"Sounds cool." Kyle said as he grabbed his own crow bar. "I got my own though." he said while chuckling. "Anyone know when you expect them to arrive?" he asked seriously, changing the tone. "That is if the arrive. It would suck if we were seriously just over exaggerating this." he thought out loud.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 pm

" you mean my parents or rescue? either way i have no idea.' zack said sadliy " alright let me get to my place and get the pump and get to the gas station.zack made it to the house and pulled the truck into the drive way still running, zack climbed out pulling out his keys and grabbed the pump, it looked as though someone else was in the house but he didn't hear anything.

zack quickly got back inside and started driving to the station....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:10 pm

"Your back already? Something go wrong?" Kyle asked Zack. Kyle was looking worried as he talked to Zack. He felt something wrong, a pain in his head. "Shit. I forgot about taking my pills!" he said after popping 5 pills. "Ahh. Much better. So do you have a problem at your house? I could always take care of it." He assured Zack.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 am

Flex pulled out his cell phone and dialed Kyle's phone.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 pm

zack looked to kyle and shook his head "forget it, lets get going." he turned the key but he realized it was already on. he pulled out and threw the pump in back and started driving.he heard a buzzing noise coming from kyle's pocket "looks like you got a call." he pointed out...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 am

"Okay man." Kyle said to Zack. Then is phone started ringing. "Hey Zack, its Flex." Kyle flipped it upwards and pressed the answer button. "Whats up Flex?"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Flex heard Kyle's voice crack over the phone, he hesitated before answering "hey man... I'm getting kind of creped out all alone... who knows when those things will show up!" Flex sees movement out of the corner of his eyes "holy shit they are here, get back here now!!!!" he screamed into the phone before dropping it. Flex pulled out his pistol and shot the zombie. To his surprise the zombie turned out to be a dead squirrel which dropped from the tree, near the station, not a zombie at all. Flex gulped and sagged against the wall of the station; he put the pistol to his head, and almost pulled the trigger. Flex was about to end his existence, when the face of Karrin popped into his head, the shaken officer set the gun down, and put his head in his arms.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:01 am

What just happened is the only thing that ran through Kyle's mind. That was weird. He was getting extremely anxious waiting for these monsters to show up, if they ever did(hint hint)
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 am

Flex picked up his gun, and put it away. He felt lonely, and bored. He wondered if the zombies would ever come.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17