RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 10 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Tregon Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 pm

The news flashed on, on the bottom of the screen it shined in big red letters: URGET REPORT! DO NOT CHANGE CHANNEL! Two times it showed, then picture appeared, a crack in the lens showed things a bit fuzzy, but nonetheless you could see. “We are in the middle of Regila city, mass amounts of people have been given this weird type of virus that drives them insane, and craving blood. We lost our last camera man to a group of them; they ate him right in front of us. We ran off, and found our helicopter.” The female news reporter said in a quivering voice, her face blood stained; she took a quick breath and continued, “Please, lower the camera to the brutal slaying of the inhabitants of the city. Be warned, this is quite graphic, if you have a weak stomach look away.” She said, as the camera slowly turned down to show a city on fire in some areas. Cars on the side walk, or turned over in the street; people lie in the street, many other people, who seem to be quite pale and missing flesh on some of their body seem to be running about attacking anyone that was still alive. Two S.W.A.T vans appeared in front of a group, twelve people hoped out of the vans, each holding a MP5, and blasted away at the zombies. Each one emptied their clips, but only three out of the nine dropped. You could clearly see them shoot some in the hearts, yet they did not die. While the S.W.A.T tried reloading quickly, the infected people rushed them, each biting at the necks or un-armored parts. They were quickly overtaken, and you could almost swear you saw sprays of blood. Out the side of the screen, you could see puke flying down from the helicopter. You hear scrambling from behind the camera, “Oh my god! You never said you were bit!” One of the pilots said, there was a screech and the camera fell out of the copter, as it spun, and showed the helicopter, you could see a man biting into the camera man’s neck as they both fell out of the copter. Then it cut back to the anchorman, who looked shocked. He sat still for a few seconds, then hurled onto the camera lens. "Take this off the air!" The channel faded into the Simpsons again.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Karrin sat stunned at the sight of it, she felt something coming up her throat, but kept it down, even if she wanted to get rid of it. She dropped her PsP on the floor, she grabbed the remote and switched it off. She ran for the light switch and turned it on, she was afraid...really afraid. "Get in here, both of you, i know that was you Flex, you could never mask your voice." Karrin's voice seemed scared, and not soothing as it usually was. She lied down on the couch, afraid of what was hiding in the darkness, she pulled out her gun and held it tightly in her hands.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:07 pm

“Lass… that was what he was about to call me” she thought. It made sense, Irish man, Irish tongue. She wouldn’t have been offended, but she knows how she comes off to people. He was probably afraid she would smash the bottle over his head for calling her “lass.” She made a mental note to try and be a little more approachable during her stay here in Sasket.

That thought amused her, a smile began to creep up the corner of her mouth again, despite her best effort to stifle it. “I have family here,” she began to tell him as she stood up and made her way back over to the bar. “Need another one?” she called back over her shoulder.

As she turned back to make her request to the bar tender, she caught a glimpse of the TV. “Turn it up!” she barked at him.

OOC: Thank you Trey!
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:10 pm

ooc: Lol... Sorry about the wait... I've been busy.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Henry looked at her curiously for a moment, "Family? Hmmm. Didn't pin you as one to visit family." He shrugged, standing up and following her to the bar. He smiled, nodding at her as she asked him if he needed another one. "One more never goes down badly." He says, draining the rest of the bottle in his hand.

Henry turned as he heard the beginning of the news broadcast, his eyes going to the tv. As it progressed he grew slightly paler, his hand clenching upon the bottle in his hand until it shattered, leaving shards of glass embedded in his hand. He turned back to the woman standing next to him with what he hoped was a comforting smile, a nervous chuckle escaping from him as he looked at her. "Pretty gory, eh?" From the look on his face, he had sobered quickly.

OOC: I'll busy the side of your head! Very Happy
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Piper didn’t think she would be able to take her eyes off the screen. What she was witnessing was horrific, yet not in the least bit surprising to her. “One mad scientist away from reality,” she said softly.

Turning to look at this stranger, she couldn’t help but laugh aloud as she caught the look on his face. “I’m sorry,” she stammered as she quickly regained her composure. This was obviously no laughing matter, but what in the world was that look on his face?

“I’m Piper and I have to go, Henry.” she quickly told him. “How far away is Regila City?” she asked while digging her keys out of her pocket and backing toward the door. She had to get to her parents… had to move. She barely noticed the looks on the faces of the others in the bar as her eyes searced the face of this stranger for any sign of comprehension of the severity of the situation .
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 pm

"Are you okay? You seem to be worried 'bout something." Henry said, his face showing concern for the other woman. "Regila City... is about three days away I think. I haven't lived here as long as most people but I'm pretty sure that's right." He took a few steps after her then stopped, simply watching her from where he stood. His face hardened, then softened as he watched her, his mouth slowly opening as if to say something. "Do..." He shook his head, turning to watch the news again.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:43 pm

“Shit” was her first thought as she watched this man. “sh*t shi*t sh*t” was the next. She like him, he was nice, and quite frankly she was tired of avoiding people. But, damn she hated people and now isn't really the best time to make friends. Curiosity got the best of her and she stepped back up to him. “What? You were about to say something… what?”
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 pm

Henry turned slowly around, looking at the woman. "Um... I was just wondering if you would need help, maybe you could ask me... but we'd have to have ways to contact each other if I was to do that." He murmured softly, his grin still there, his eyes scanning her face for her reaction. "I guess I'm asking for yer phone number."
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:48 pm

Dimitri sat on the quite comfy couch, he was half asleep by now. Suddenly the TV switched to the news and Dimitri awoke. "What?!" he yelled as he sat up and watched the news report. He froze. A shiver went down his spine and rattled his teeth. Slowly stood up and reached for another cigar, lit it, and, stuck it in his mouth. This time smoking it faster. He pulled out his Grach pistol, turned off the safety, tucked it back in his coat and made his way outside.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 am

The question caught her off guard. My phone number? “Okay.” she replied grabing a napkin and jotting it down. “I’m going to the Colonel… I mean my father’s place, here’s the address.” she told him as she scribbled it onto the napkin. “I should get there, my mother will have seen this on the news and will be scared.”

She started to turn to leave and stopped.

“Look, Henry, this is serious. They called it a virus. Virus’ are transmitted in a variety of ways, but mainly they are airborne or they are transmitted by bodily fluid. Judging by what we just saw this is not airborne. It has quickly taken over one city and it doesn‘t appear that anyone has a handle on containing that city. One can hope the government can get in and quarantine the area, but for now people are eating other people. That isn‘t good.”

Looking at his face, she could see he was hearing her, but did he understand? “I don’t think anyone should panic, but… “ she trailed off getting lost in her thought.
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:11 am

Henry nodded at her, his smile spreading widely as he took the napkin. "I understand, everyone needs to get safe. You should worry about yourself. I'm sure I'll be fine. I've never seen anything like this but I've seen rabid dogs and that's definitely what they look like." He pats her on the shoulder, trying to console her at least slightly. "Just make sure you and your family are safe, I'll send you a text or something to make sure you know my number." He nods at her, turning to look at the tv for a moment, then back at her, then the door, as if considering what path to choose.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:24 am

Had he patted her on the shoulder ten minutes ago she would have broken his wrist. But, she really couldn’t fault him now for instinctually wanting to ‘man-up.’ This is such a serious situation, but how could she ignore that smile and that accent? “One more beer,” she said. “The Colonel is with her, what’s ten minutes? Oh, and no flirting.”
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:28 am

"Oi, flirting... I would never dream of it." Henry said with a grin, pulling money out of his pocket. "I wouldn't even know 'ow to do it." He said, trying to sound serious and failing. He handed her the bill, which appeared to be a twenty dollar bill. "My treat?" He said, shrugging his wide shoulders slightly.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:33 am

"sure... but you should probably pay the bar tender. I'll have a bud light." She said smiling, trying not to show that she was worried.
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 am

Henry nodded, handing the bill instead to the bartender, muttering softly to him as he did so. The bartender nodded, taking the money and scurrying off to get what had been ordered. Henry turned to face the woman again, his eyes focusing on hers.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 am

"why don't you come inside for a minute. ive been waiting for the news. then ill get you your gun..." kyle invited him in and walked to his couch to listen to the urgent news report. "holy shit! what the hell is going on! they're **** biting them! normally i wouldn't be willing to hand out guns... but this time ill even make it a good one" kyle said as he was walking to his bathroom. he reached into his toilet and pulled out a magnum. "hell, i don't know what kind it is, but its one of the best i have to offer... take 75 rounds, and use them wisely. if you run out a local gunstore may have some ammo. you've been interested in zombies for a while havn't you? what exactly do you know about these... things?"
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 am

There were a few moments of awkward silence as they waited for the bartender to return with the drinks. Somebody better say something, she thought. Talking never has been her strong suit and she had no idea what to say. Just as the silence was getting almost too awkward and she was starting to regret offering to have one more drink, the bartender arrived with their drinks. At least the cap was off this time.

“So, it’s obvious that you’re not from around here, the accent is kind of a tell.” she was prying, but it was better to get him to talk about himself than to give him the chance to ask her about her story.
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 pm

"I came 'ere to get away from my old life. I wasn't a very good man before. I'm trying to just live here, get things together for a while, be a good man." Henry shrugs, his hands spinning the bottle between them before taking a drink, a quick one. "My history isn't that great though. How about yours?"
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Bryan stood up, and He put his boots on and tied them both. It was a boring night he thought. Nothing to do, in this town. Starts walking foreward toward the black rail. Then leans on it. Time pass's to slow I wonder what tomorrow will hold. Hearing little about this virus, who really cares? If it doesn't conceren this town, or me. I don't care. Just a little virus it doesn't hurt no body. He thought, reaching into his biker vest. And feeling a bite hungry for a snack. He reachs into his biker jacket. And pulls out a zero bar. And opens half of it. And starts to chew on it. The night went on.

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Flex was frozen in place. He had heard the Simpsons let up, and had walked halfway into the living room. He stood in horror as the rabid people devoured others, if he had not puked recently he thought he might have tossed his cookies. After the disturbing news cast ended, the Simpsons snapped back on. Flex sobered up quickly, he looked at Karrin, and she looked upset. He walked over to her, to try to comfort her. Flex cared little about his own life, but Karrin's was another story. He knelt near her and gave her a hug “you okay?” he asked trying to appear like the news cast had not affected him.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 pm

"I'll be fine...Your telling me that didn't effect you at all?" Karrin said, sniffing a bit. "You smell like alcohol." She pointed out. "Where is Sam?" Karrin sounded worried.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:07 pm

Flex's face turned grave, "of coarse it did, but I can't panic. It would only make things worse" he said, not mentioning the part about being brave in front of her. He then said "It looks like they are having trouble containing those things, we need a survival plan, like now" Flex looked around, searching for Sam "I don't see him, but yes I was drinking... allot, but I can't tell why. But when I came to you're door, I kind of well, barfed on Sam" Flex said trying not to smile at the last part.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:34 pm

zack took hold of the 8 chamber magnum '' damn this should pack a punch." he clicked the saftey on once he loaded it and stowed both the gun and amo in his pocket and hung the gun on his belt loop.

he looked up to veiw the screen ' shit, you i had dreams of this happening ? we should actually stick together, power in numbers right ?" he offered to kyle " the name's zack by the way." he said sticking out his hand " and thanks too." he finished...
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Bryan walked back inside, closing the door behind him. He thew the candy wrapper in the small garbage can. And sits on the end of his bed, and gets the remote. "Might as well see the report of the virus. Wonder how it started." Bryan wondered changing the channal to the news

(Have the zombies made there way to town yet?)

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next