RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak

+7
King Bandit
Veldrin
Flex Nard
Mr.Fable
Ink
Seayn
Tregon
11 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak - Page 9 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 pm

"Yeah you were pretty sick last night i virtually had to carry you out of the bar, news is nearly on if you wanna watch might learn some more about the zombies" sam said grinning "
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 pm

"Umm...is your head ok? It's still the same night Sam." She fooled around, before grasping her stomach in pain, "I'm gonna go get some tums." Karrin said, heading for the kitchen and grabbed a small plastic bottle, and took two circular muchable things out, put them in her mouth, chewed and got a bottle of water out of the fridge.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:02 pm

"Oh really wow must've dosed off while watching the simpsons" he laughed a little embarrassed , he got up and followed Karrin into the kitchen
"say got any cake in this place" he asked, he hadn't eaten since he had trained at the gym earlier that day
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 pm

"Ummm.. i don't have cake here, i have lunch meat if you want a sandwich." She said, going through the fridge, pulling out ham, turkey, and the like. "Sorry, no cake here. I might pick some up later." Karrin told him.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 pm

"Naahh it's alright ill end up regreting it after i eat it and then ill have to do 5k's on the treadmill, i think ill just have a sandwich and don't worry ill make it" he said moving towards the ingredients Karrin had gotten out
"oh and would you like one? or maybe ill just make you a nice warm cup of red wine egg and butter all blended togather " Samuel said smiling as karrin gagged a little
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Karrin held her mouth, as if she was going to throw up. "Don't fool around like that, you sure as hell i hate that stuff." She said after swallowing something. "I'll just stick with my water." Karrin walked by the counter and picked up her PSP.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:21 pm

OOC: i gotta go to gym Veldrin you control me Very Happy

Sam followed Karrin into the lounge room and slumped back into the couch "god i wish the news would hurry up and be on" he said a whiney little voice
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:31 pm

OOC: Yay! i gets more power! *dances the dance of ruin*

"Stop whining, when it comes on, it will come on." She said, poking out her tongue at him. Karrin turned on the PsP and started playing "Syphon Filter®️: Logan's Shadow" as The Simpsons still played.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

Dimitri took off his hat and pulled out his MP-443 "Grach" pistol. He opened up the and made sure it was loaded. He closed it back up and put it back in it's holster. He then pulled out a cigar and lit it with a silver lighter. "Ahhh." said Dimitri as he breathed in the smoke.

Last edited by Mr.Fable on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 am

Henry laid his head on the table, many bottles littering the space around him. After a while you could hear his snores drifting to nearby tables, accompanied by the gentle movement of himself.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 am

Samuel fidgeted on the couch "Im sooooooo bored" he moaned
"wake me up when the news starts i can't keep my eyes open" sam said he as he slumped on his side and went to sleep
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 am

Henry's eyes opened as his head popped up after a moment of snoring, shaking his head wearily as if he hadn't meant to fall asleep. He turned his chair, facing the television. As he did so he noticed a younger woman enter the bar, looking harder than most of the usuals.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 am

Flex coughed, he drank more from his vodka. Somewhere in his drunken rage, he knew he needed to get home. But for some reason he wanted to watch the news first. He watched homer slap his wife three times, before his son Bart pulled out a welding iron and started to burn his father’s ass. Flex cursed at the TV once again, connecting the characters to people in real life.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male
Number of posts : 222
Location : Florida, Slythnar, Albion, stabbing you in teh face.

http://www.myspace.com/kennethk66

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm

zack took a minute to relax, still having jitters from his little zombie crisis, he jumped in the car.he knew where that gangster lived, neither though they barley knew each other maybe he could get a gun off him.

after a few turns and a couple of minutes of driving zack made it to the gangsters house.he parked in the drive way and climbed out.

he went up onto the rickety porch and rapped his fist several times on the door..
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 pm

"who the hell would be at my house when its almost 11 o'clock" kyle got up and grabbed the pistol stuffed in his couch. he pointed it at the door and slowly approached it. "hello?" he replied to the persons knocking.

after no answer he opened it and slid backwards. "oh... its you. whats your name? and what do you want?"
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 am

A gust of stale, smoke filled air hit her like a wall as Piper swung the bar door open. “What a dive” she thought as she stepped across the threshold, pausing for just a moment to let her eyes adjust to the dim lighting. The stench of the place was almost unbearable… some odd combination of stale cigarette smoke, old beer, body odor, and a faint hint of urine. Or maybe that was just the smell of the guy standing by the door. Either way, the stench was an affront to her nose.

She quickly assessed the room and its occupants. “Oh, real winners here” she grumbled as she made her way to the bar tender. “Bud Light, long neck,” she spoke softly as she made eye contact with the man behind the counter. He locked eyes with her and produced the beer.

She liked that his gazed didn’t falter. This man wasn’t soft. She imagined he must be a good man at heart, but wondered what deeds in his past made him hard. He didn’t pop the cap for her. He was testing her, trying to see her next step. Would she, like other women, ask to have it removed? Or would she take car of it on her own? Not letting her gaze wander from his, she reached into her pocket, pulled out her buck knife, slid the blade under the rim, and easily popped the cap off. Then, she reached back into her pocket and pulled out a bill to pay for the brew. Sliding it across the counter to the bar tender, she let a hint of a smile creep up the right side of her mouth. “what’s left is yours.” she told him as she walked away to find a place to sit.

She found a table close to a wall and sat down. Now, she could really watch the room and take in the strange, new people around her. She found some amusement in the drunk guy who looked like he just woke up and wondered how long he had been sleeping there and if he even knew where he was. In the background she could hear the TV softly droning on. Why people watch that crap she would never understand.
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 am

Henry grinned as the woman walked past him to the bar, her step and sway speaking of litheness as she moved. He stood, scratching his beard as he moved to the bar, muttering softly to the bartender, making sure not to be heard as he talked. He turned about, another beer in his hand, the large calloused hand covering the label, making it hard to work out the brand. He moved to a seat across from the hard lady, his grin fading as he studied her, his green eyes searching her face as he sat across from her. He popped the cap off of his bottle with no effort, his eyes staying upon the woman's face. "'Aven't seen you 'ere before." He said.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 am

Piper didn’t move when the sleepy, drunk guy approached her table, she didn’t flinch when he pulled up a seat across from her. She let him study her. Judging by his look this man must have had a tough life… but there is something beyond that toughness. She couldn’t help but wonder what it was. She noticed his grin fade, but it wasn’t out of fear, seemed to be more out of curiosity.

"'Aven't seen you 'ere before." He said. She liked his voice, it was harsh but oddly a comfort to hear. She quickly debated with herself on whether or not to ignore him… she also debated whether or not to smash her beer bottle on his head for being so damn presumptuous in joining her where she sat. A bar fight isn’t what she needed and she was too tired to bother. She let her curiosity get the best of her, lock eyes with his, and said, “You’re observant.”

OOC: edit: never mind it fixed itself somehow... =)

Last edited by kaydee on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 am

"Thank you... I think." Henry said back, looking down at the bottle in his hand, before his eyes went back upwards to the woman's eyes. "A beer, eh? Not delicate like the usual ladies either. A female cop here couldn't hold her liquor earlier. Nearly passed out on the bar." Henry chuckles, the deep noise fading but the grin from it remaining. "The name is Henry. Henry O'Donoghue." He took a large drink from the bottle in his hand, letting out a heavy breath as he brought it back down on to the table with a loud *CLINK*. "You 'ave a reason to be 'ere in Sasketch? Or just a chance passing through, la..." He began to end it with lass but quickly dwindled off.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 am

The drunken Flex could not wait around for the news forever. He stumbled from his seat to the front of the station. He stumbled to the door, holding his Pistol in on hand, and his bottle of Vodka in the other. He stuck his pistol in his coat pocket and rummaged around in his pant’s pocket. He pulled out a ring of keys, then pushed the door open and stumbled into the cold. He turned around and fumbled with the lock for a while, using the wrong keys, before finally locking the building. Flex then wavered down the street heading toward Karrin’s house.

As Flex walked down the pavement he placed his keys back in his pockets, he muttered under his breath as he walked. Flex approached Karrin’s house. He tripped into the garden, and then crawled to the door. He stood shakily and thundered on the door with his fist. He yelled “Karrin *hic* open up!” he hollered as he slamed his fist into the wood.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am

*BANG BANG BANG* Smile

Samuels eyes popped open "jesus christ who's that" he grumbled
he slowly got to his feet and hobbled over to the door
he unlocked it and surveyed the man standing on the doorstep pissed as a maggot
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Flex eyes widened in surprise, If that was even possible for one so drunk. Standing in the doorway was Samuel! Flex hated Samuel, with a passion, is cocky winey voice had always gotten on his nerves. But the real reason was his closeness to Karrin. Flex never understood what she saw in that man. Flex growled "I'm gonna..." but before he could finish his hate filled sentence, he let loose a torrent of puke onto Samuel. Flex wavered for a minute, the disgusting taste of bile still wet in his mouth. He put a hand on the now puke covered Samuel, as he murmured "I'm sorry mate, didn’t mean for that to happen" he said gagging.

Last edited by Flex Nard on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:00 pm

"Who is it Sam?" Karrin called out, while playing on her PsP ignoring the fact that the news has yet to come on. She yawned as Sam didn't answer, "I said! Who is it!"
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by prodigy12 Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:14 pm

zack was surpirsed by the kid's bluntness " uh..I need a uhm gun, preferably a silenced one to boot." he said to him ' got one for sale ?" he asked hopeful but shepishly.

zack eyed the kids gun.....
prodigy12
prodigy12

Male
Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Flex Nard Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Flex thought he heard the sweet voice of Karrin. It sounded like she was asking who was at the door. Flex looked at the dumb-founded Sam; he seemed to be in shock of what had happened. Flex hollered trying to mimic Sam's voice "uhh... no buddy?" he said hoping he might be able to escape. Hell I'm drunk; there was no escape for me... He though aggravated, almost hacking again at the smell of the bile.
Flex Nard
Flex Nard

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next