RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

+7
Flex Nard
transky13
Mr.Fable
Seayn
prodigy12
Veldrin
Tregon
11 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 pm

im not only a druggy, but im also a pimp. as a matter of fact, im PIMPASS Wink damn color and bold doesnt work

Last edited by transky13 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Razz if you don't recall we are both PIMPASS
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:30 pm

never mind, it just didn't show. and lol. you arnt gonna arrest me, im one of your best gunmen. and is it too late to add somthing to my bio?
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Ummm....Would be up to Trey Razz I actually have to edit mine...cause...well...i forgot to change the names in the bio and appearance to fit her real name Very Happy
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 pm

mines nothing big. i don't need it. lol. are we gonna come up with a backstory or something to this so we have an idea on whats going on. like charactar relationships or something. how we knew each other before the outbreak. or what the governments like. or something like that...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Not sure. Guessing someone might know about My character, since she has lived there her entire life.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 pm

i know her... as a matter of fact you shot me a couple times. if thats okay with you...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 pm

..........I thought you were going to be the man she broke the arms of....maybe that was someone else Razz..........but sure i guess thats alright.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 pm

ya. i said that too. damn you. my arm still hurts. lol. idc, its just the city didn't seem too big and it would be weird for none of us to know/have any kind of relationship with anyone.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Where is Trey? Is his dad being a ass again?
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Possably, idk, he hasn't been on all day.

I think the same way, but i don't know why everything has to be hostile towards us Razz Just cause im a cop doesnt mean we have to be enemies all the time
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by videodude98 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Imma little late, but i still wanna join.

Name: Lynn Lepitech

Appearence: Brunette Hair, Green eyes, Thin, in a cute yet mature way, same with the face, Purple Long sleeved shirt, Loose jeans, built for being comfortable, Looks cute, but mature kinda cute. Lives close to the mall.

Bio: Currently taking a break from college, she spends most of her time with her half-witted friends. Has a slight obsession with crossbows (ask trey why) but has never told anyone. Still a virgin, she looks for that "one man" in her life that will be her husband. Hasn't found him yet. When she was a child, she had a avridge life, but her parents split when she was quite young, and hasn't' experienced having 2 parents. She has no rival siblings, so she was quite spoiled, but she never acted like a snob, and grew to be a fine person. She's quite intelligent, and carries a Pocket Knife, because her father lived in a bad neighborhood, and she needed the protection. This grew with her and she decided to keep it with her.

Where you live: As said earlier, close to the mall.

Bear with me. This is my first text based rp, but i've got a good grasp of it so
far. Tell me what you think! Plz.
The master of randomness is out.
videodude98
videodude98

Male
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm

All i have to say is: Atleast im not the only one playing a female :p
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm

i agree. i just think we should be hostile, just because im the head gunman in my gang and your a cop. unless your corrupt...

now i have double the chance to get lucky. not that i need it...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by videodude98 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Veldrin, i saw yours and thought that any good survival horror needs at least a couple of girls, preferably hot, so i thought i would do that.
videodude98
videodude98

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:18 pm

She is definantly not corrupt, but after the zombie thing....she might become corrupt. And just for the record, Karrin is too a virgin. Razz

Razz what ever, im not mad about it, just kinda suprised someone else decided to be a chick
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 pm

lol. you two talking bout being virgins sounds like you don't wanna be after this.

the tagline to the rpg
"Lose your virginity or die trying"
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by videodude98 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:26 pm

transky13 wrote:now i have double the chance to get lucky. not that i need it...

Good luck... Lulz. Your gonna need it.
videodude98
videodude98

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm

hey, im a pimp. as a matter of fact, im one of the few PIMPASS people around. lol. i WILL get lucky. scared girls are easy. lol jk.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Pfft, mine isn't going to like you one bit, don't try anything buddy, might get a new ass hole Razz

.......and just a note....she doesn't scare easily Very Happy
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 pm

transky13 wrote:i agree. i just think we should be hostile, just because im the head gunman in my gang and your a cop. unless your corrupt...

now i have double the chance to get lucky. not that i need it...

No, no, no. Their is no fighting in the Mother Russia's army! And their shan't be any here! (In other words I'll blow your f**king heads off if you start fighting each other.) ;]
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:39 pm

dammit. and lol. mite need another asshole. lofuckinl. my guys high, and what else do high guys think of? lol.
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

..........more drugs? Razz
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

How many more people do we need?
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:44 pm

10 i thought, but when Trey comes back from his birthday dinner, he might be able to enlighten us Razz
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next