RP Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

+7
Flex Nard
transky13
Mr.Fable
Seayn
prodigy12
Veldrin
Tregon
11 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm

...that was... weird...
transky13
transky13

Male
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Zombie Outbreak Sign-Ups and Discussion

Post by Seayn Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Dimitri's secrets and the girls... All mine.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male
Number of posts : 247
Location : I'm inside of the armor... or outside of the box. I can't remember.
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 pm

what kind of secrets...? Very Happy
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:40 pm

The Russian secrets that drove him insane.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:46 pm

ahh. i don't even wanna know...
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Obviously. Druggies can't handle them... only the Irish.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by King Bandit Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:37 am

Name:Bryan Brookes
Appearance:Biker, But doe's have hair, long-ish black black hair.
http://rog.gameslate.com/gfx/screenshots/left4dead_francis_chaos.jpg

Bio:Booke's works on motorcyles. Love's the bikes, and open road. On his off days of the work shop(Working on cars, and bikes) He enjoys riding his motorcyle around town. His before him, easy going. No trouble with the law, except going 20 miles over the limit.

Where you live:Apartments.(I would say somewhere in the woods, but I dont see it!)

If this isn't good enough. I'll edit it tomorrow I'm a bite tired now.

EDIT:Just noticed this has 8 pages. Am I late to join?

Last edited by King Bandit on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

King Bandit

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Fable Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:43 am

No.
Mr.Fable
Mr.Fable

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-03-12

http://forums.fable-2.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:55 am

You fine to join, we just got carried away.
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:02 am

your okay. join our planning group!
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 am

I blame mother country soviet Russia.

In mother country soviet Russia, it blames you!
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by transky13 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 am

you good at adding onto stuff? like vans?
transky13
transky13

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 am

Flex Nard wrote:Name: Kenneth but every one calls him Flex.

Appearance: Flex is an tall typical white male with messy brown hair. Flex has vibrant brown eyes and an unshaven face, but handsome features. He weighs about 180 pounds and is lean but well toned. He usually wears black Vans with skulls on them. Long torn blue jeans and a black Disturbed shirt with a black hoodie. He usually looks menacing or pissed off, from years of fighting and battle has shaped him into a cold ruthless person.

Bio: Flex was always a problem child. Even at a young age he was beaten by his parents many times. He was incredibly intelligent but in school he acted up all the time. Flex got involved with the wrong people and started many fights in his life time. In school he once assaulted a teacher, and spent a long time in a detention facility. He developed the nick name Flex, because of his fast reflexives in fist fighting. Out of school Flex tried to put his anger into his career, and he was a boxer for a short period, until he accidently killed some one in the ring. Flex then became a double agent cop. He acted like a cop and was also involved in a street fighting gang called Shadow. Flex helped the gang secretly and continued to move up ranks as an officer.

Do we get weapons?

Where you live: An old apartment near the police bulding.
Skills: Unarmed, strong, pistols, street-smarts.
videodude98 wrote:Imma little late, but i still wanna join.

Name: Lynn Lepitech

Appearence: Brunette Hair, Green eyes, Thin, in a cute yet mature way, same with the face, Purple Long sleeved shirt, Loose jeans, built for being comfortable, Looks cute, but mature kinda cute. Lives close to the mall.

Bio: Currently taking a break from college, she spends most of her time with her half-witted friends. Has a slight obsession with crossbows (ask trey why) but has never told anyone. Still a virgin, she looks for that "one man" in her life that will be her husband. Hasn't found him yet. When she was a child, she had a avridge life, but her parents split when she was quite young, and hasn't' experienced having 2 parents. She has no rival siblings, so she was quite spoiled, but she never acted like a snob, and grew to be a fine person. She's quite intelligent, and carries a Pocket Knife, because her father lived in a bad neighborhood, and she needed the protection. This grew with her and she decided to keep it with her.

Where you live: As said earlier, close to the mall.

Bear with me. This is my first text based rp, but i've got a good grasp of it so
far. Tell me what you think! Plz.
The master of randomness is out.
Skills: Crossbows, tongue knives, street-smarts.
King Bandit wrote:Name:Bryan Brookes
Appearance:Biker, But doe's have hair, long-ish black black hair.
http://rog.gameslate.com/gfx/screenshots/left4dead_francis_chaos.jpg

Bio:Booke's works on motorcyles. Love's the bikes, and open road. On his off days of the work shop(Working on cars, and bikes) He enjoys riding his motorcyle around town. His before him, easy going. No trouble with the law, except going 20 miles over the limit.

Where you live:Apartments.(I would say somewhere in the woods, but I dont see it!)

If this isn't good enough. I'll edit it tomorrow I'm a bite tired now.
Skills: Vehicle operation and maintenance. (Actually one of the best skills to have in a zombie slaying group. Razz)
transky13 wrote:Name: Kyle Reese

Appearance: 6’1, long brown hair, medium build, strong but not overly built, basketball sneakers, Chris Paul jersey and saggy and baggy jeans, padded gloves for punching, and weighs around 180 pounds. has three distinctive scars on his face, one on both the top and bottom of his left eye, one on his left cheek, and another on his lip, all from knife fights. however he has one scar on his chin from being thrown out of a bar...

Bio: Kyle lived a hard life with an abusive dad that brutally killed his mother. The horror he saw caused him to realize that the only way to survive is to look after himself. He works for the benefit of himself, no matter what he has to do. When he was 7 he was recruited by a gang after they witnessed him fighting and killing 3 kids twice his age in an intense gunfight. He has since been one of their leading gunman. He must be high to function, he doesn’t know how to survive without the drugs and painkillers he’s on. He can barely see without his painkillers, let alone walk and function. He is extremely intelligent, but doesn’t always realize it. he hates to admit it, but he is a computer nerd. He is extremely talented with technology, but he doesn't like to show it, even in the face of danger. The leader of his gang was named Kris, who took Kyle in like a son. He has extreme loyalty to him, just as he does to anyone he considers a friend. no matter where he is or what hes doing he is always carrying around at least 2 handguns on him at all times. he also stores guns in pretty much everyroom in his house, along with a knife hidden somewhere. The few friends kyle has think he is weird because he never drinks at bars, he just goes to find a lady for the night. Being a weapons master in a gang he has learned how to make a few homemade explosives given the necassary tools, however he needs time to do it. He is however very bad at using them.

Where you live: closest house to the hospital.

so im new to rpg's... how is this gonna work trey? ive had some people explain it, but they said that your the person to ask.
Skills: Unarmed, knives, pistols, SMGs, technology.

My character:

Name: Trey Kazmer

Appearance: A bit past shoulder-length blonde hair, blue/green eyes, 6 feet tall, skinny. (So... Me in a few years. Razz) Usually wears dark clothing.

Bio: Grew up in the poorer part of Sasket, and had to defend himself. Learned from an early age that keeping his head down, and trying to remain unnoticed helped in life. Got in heaps of fights at school, and on the streets. Joined a Tae-Kwon-Do class at age 6, and is now a brown belt. Has broken his right wrist twice, and it's a bit sensitive to heavy blows now. Paintballs with friends regularly, and has hunted elk with his grandfather since he was twelve. Joined a fencing club when he was 13. He moved out from his parents' house when he was 15, and now lives in a cheap apartment. Has always loved reading, horror movies, and technology. Is usually really calm, and mellowed out. Likes just hanging around and doing nothing. Has been sneaking beers for a long time now, and honestly doesn't care about the 'drinking age.' Started a small sword collection at the age of ten, and now has 14 of them.

Lives: Apartment 27, in the middle apartment complex.

Skills: Unarmed, street-smarts, occasional gun use, swords, technology.

Last edited by Tregon on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:29 am

Name: Samuel Rain

Appearance:Standing only 5ft 7 Samuel is very short he is quite muscular he trains every day to make up for his small stature, he keeps his black hair short, he has grey eyes and a well shaped face, he takes alot of pride in his looks and is quite vain therfore he has prefect skin nails,
he has a small bulldog tattooed on his upper arm that he got during his acceptance into the force (he wishes he never got it)

Bio: Growing up in a wealthy family Samuel had a knack for athletics/sports especially Cross-Country he was national champion before he was kicked out for swearing at a race official who made a crack about his height, he then applied for the police force and passed all the tests with flying colours, after a time as a beat cop he raised his horizons and applied for S.W.A.T again he passed the test with flying colours
he has workd as a SWAT policeman for the last 2 years...also his best friend his Veldrins character

Where you live:
Not really sure of the areas, just an average aparpment in and average area you can help me with the details later Tregon ; )

Skills: Samuel can handle Most weapons with a decent level of skill
he his small but due to his training is as strong as a big man
but he excells in running he holds the Policemans National Sprint/Marathon records and yeah thats it
Ink
Ink

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:31 am

Trey decides your skills senor.

And Veldrin would have to agree.
Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 am

Hmm i doubt it veldrin asked me to join the police force senor
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 am

Ink wrote:Name: Samuel Rain

Appearance:Standing only 5ft 7 Samuel is very short he is quite muscular he trains every day to make up for his small stature, he keeps his black hair short, he has grey eyes and a well shaped face, he takes alot of pride in his looks and is quite vain therfore he has prefect skin nails,
he has a small bulldog tattooed on his upper arm that he got during his acceptance into the force (he wishes he never got it)

Bio: Growing up in a wealthy family Samuel had a knack for athletics/sports especially Cross-Country he was national champion before he was kicked out for swearing at a race official who made a crack about his height, he then applied for the police force and passed all the tests with flying colours, after a time as a beat cop he raised his horizons and applied for S.W.A.T again he passed the test with flying colours
he has workd as a SWAT policeman for the last 2 years...also his best friend his Veldrins character

Where you live:
Not really sure of the areas, just an average aparpment in and average area you can help me with the details later Tregon ; )

Skills: Samuel can handle Most weapons with a decent level of skill
he his small but due to his training is as strong as a big man
but he excells in running he holds the Policemans National Sprint/Marathon records and yeah thats it

Skills sound fair enough. But as for being best friend's with Vel's chick, you'd have to ask him.
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 am

Yeah well he asked me to join the police force with him Smile
so we all good

Last edited by Ink on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Seayn Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 am

Seayn
Seayn
Chivalric Knight
Chivalric Knight

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 am

Okay, so I understand making the appearance of the characters, the backgrounds, place of residence, etc. I want to know if the characters can have a secret, that no one else knows about, that can slowly be found out by giving random hints every so often. Does that make sense? Does a character have to be from Sasket or can they be traveling through? If I join and totally suck can I opt out and y'all just kill me off? How often does one have to post in the story? How long should a post be? What kind of detail...

too many questions?
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:23 am

Umm it dosent have to be a 3 page indepth master piece but try and make it interesting for everyone esle who is playing with you Smile

just watch how people play for a bit then join in thats what i did Smile
jjust dont barnum it up and ull be fine

oh and post whenever you want
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Veldrin Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 am

Tregon wrote:But as for being best friend's with Vel's chick, you'd have to ask him.

Tis fine Very Happy i asked for it Razz
Veldrin
Veldrin
Death's Shadow
Death's Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 am

cheers i feel loved I love you

..zombies
Ink
Ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tregon Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am

kaydee wrote:Okay, so I understand making the appearance of the characters, the backgrounds, place of residence, etc. I want to know if the characters can have a secret, that no one else knows about, that can slowly be found out by giving random hints every so often. Does that make sense? Does a character have to be from Sasket or can they be traveling through? If I join and totally suck can I opt out and y'all just kill me off? How often does one have to post in the story? How long should a post be? What kind of detail...

too many questions?

Definitely not too many questions. I'm glad to answer them all! Yes, you can have a secret that you don't have to reveal. No, you don't need to live in Sasket, it's actually a very neat idea to be passing through. I never thought of putting a hotel in though... So the bottom one is now a hotel, no one is in there, so it works. Razz As much as I'm sure you wouldn't suck, if you really wanted to quit, just run into a horde of zombies without a weapon. Razz But I'm sure you'll do fine. Very Happy Just post as much as you feel like, you don't need to be on it all day. Posts can be however long you want, but I'd prefer to have a 3 line minimum. However much detail you'd like to put into it.

RPing shouldn't seem like work to do, it should be used for fun! So just try your best to have fun! =)
Tregon
Tregon
Defender of the Light
Defender of the Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydee Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:54 am

Thanks Trey! I think I'm going to give this a try. I'm going to put some thought into my character and see what I can come up with. =) I'm actually kind of excited to try something new. Is that really sad? lol I guess I need more to do with my time! =P

EDIT: If I'm passing through, do I get to keep my vehicle?
kaydee
kaydee
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.coffeewithkaydee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next